All reviews sea of galilee breakfast and dinner nice hotel reception desk dining room two nights hotel room bed was comfortable nice view watch the sunrise lake view buffet style nice pool salad group israel tour
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is fine however loud music till late and when a bus arrives you can't get a elevator it only has three small elevators two times we had to walk up 12 flights of stairs. Tough for 70 year olds. If it's not busy it would be ok.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Rami D, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Tiberias, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dearest Guest
Thank you very much for staying with us.I really apologise for any inconvenience occured to you during your stay with us .Your Remarks were transfered immediately to the relevant heads of departments to be solved.Our Guest's remarks are taken in considreation very seriously beacause our aim is improvements.
I am Looking Forward To Hosting You again During your next trips.
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 27 August 2018

NIce, clean well located hotel with free international phone calls. Good buffet. Some rooms have a view of the Galilee. A bit noisy at night-------lots of street noise---------music and motorcycle racing.

I would recommend and would stay there on another visit.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dearest Guest Thank you very much for both choosing the Leonardo Plaza Tiberias Hotel and For Sharing such a nice and detailed review with every body .We are proud of our staff and management that succeded to offer you entire satisfactions in all fields.Your Review is transfered with pleasure to the staff that are acknowledging and thankful . I am pleased you enjouyed the free calls abroad ,good buffet ...I am looking forward to hosting you again during your next trips. Yours Faithfully Rami Dan P.R Manager

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Upon check in I knew this hotel was bad news. I booked through the website and signed up for their promotional rate which said could handle 2 adults and 2 kids which we were traveling with. When I checked in she charged me another $50 per adult and $30 per kid. What a shame!!!! The room was dirty, sheets were ripped and they could not get us a cot so my whole family of 4 slept in 1 bed. We couldn't wait to check out!!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Rami D, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Tiberias, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dearest Guest
Thank you very much for staying with us. I really apologize for any inconvenience occured to you during your stay with us.Concerning your reservation the rate is calculated by the number of people within the room and every additional person there is a supplement of course. The issue of the dirty room 'sheets were ripped...I transferred already to the relevant Heads od departments to be solved at once.Every slightest remark of our guests is taken in consideration immediately and seriously.Because our aim is to improve and maintain our standards of hospitality higher.
Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Cannot begin to count how many times I have stayed at this hotel and everytime it is just as enjoyable. Our room faced the pool and the lake but apart from the view the rooms are all comfortable and the same.

From the moment one enters the hotel one is met by pleasant security staff,bellboys and each and everyone at the reception desk..

The food in the diningroom is good and varied and those in charge and all the waiters are extremely friendly, helpful and professional especially as it was packed to capacity.

Any request was attended to immediately.
We also had some light meals in the lobby which were tasty and nicely served..Happened to see that our waitress was called Ligal who was so charming and it is just a pity that I don't know the names of each and every one of the staff who helped make our stay so pleasant.
We look forward to our next holiday at the Leonardo Plkaza Tiberias.

Room Tip: Best view overlook lake and pool
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dearest Guest
Thank you very much for both choosing the Leonardo Plaza Tiberias Hotel and For Sharing such a nice and detailed review with every body .We are proud of our staff and management that succeded to offer you entire satisfactions in all fields.Your Review is transfered with pleasure to the staff that are acknowledging and thankful .I am looking forward to hosting you again during your next trips.
Yours Faithfully

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff is excellent, the hotel is nice but dated. Location is great, right on the water front. Rooms are perfect size for two. The pool is refreshing and clean just very busy on the weekends. Try to get a room with a view of the Sea of Galilee.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Rami D, Public Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Tiberias, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dearest Guest
Thank you very much for choosing the Leonardo Plaza Tiberius Hotel,and for sharing such a nice review with every body .I am glad to know that you have enjoyed our excellent staff,location front the water,perfect size of our rooms and our refreshing pool...etc.I am looking forward to hosting you again in the Future.
Yours Faithfully