Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$92
Agoda.comUS$92
CheapTicketsUS$87
All reviews sister hotel big bathroom other hotels sea of galilee kitchenette balcony promenade kinneret
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019

My family and I travel very often and stay at many hotels. When I say this place is a lie, believe me. There is no connection between the photos they have on hotels.com and Trip Advisor vs reality. I think staying at a hostel is even better. This is a total scam and not ok to ruin a vacation like this.

Air conditioned barely works, everything is super old and nasty. They beds are all singles pushed together. It was just embarrassing. Of course when I called Hotels.com to refund me so I can go to another hotel, they said they couldn't. The balcony which is discussing and nowhere near the direct site or the Sea of Galilee which they promote
Is total BS too. It’s not even walking distance. First
4 photos are the reality. Don’t stay there

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AdeeDrory
Reviewed 11 June 2019

We stayed in the quad room on the first floor. The pictures of the quad room on hotels.com and orbitz sites were NOT EVEN CLOSE to the look of the room we got. The furniture in our room was old and worn. Our "balcony" looked onto some bushes as we were given a room on the ground floor. We could not be moved to a higher floor because they were fully booked.

Air conditioning worked well, and the beds were comfortable. HOWEVER, the dishes were fairly dirty; we washed every glass/cup before we used it. We had planned to make a meal or two but the only cooking equipment was an ancient looking hot plate. (The room description clearly said there was a stove top and oven; neither of those items were in the room.) The balcony was disgusting and unusable with dirt and bird droppings all over. The floors inside were dirty too. Buttons on the remote were broken off.

The front desk staff were not very helpful, failing to follow through on helping us with a boat ride several times.

You can park for free right on the street. We walked around a bit in the morning, but there was not much activity.

Room tip: rooms on higher floors should have a better view than our ground floor room
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2019 via mobile

THE WORST !!! I cannot put in words my disappointment but I will try. First of all the receptionist Didn’t even bother to look in my eyes when he asked for the passport or my name. No smile. Full of attitude and why the sad face for the place. We come to the room and everything is dirty including the table and not even one glass was washed. I went down and I asked for the manager and he said that there is no manager until Sunday. It is Friday evening. Whoever heard of such a thing? They promised deceive you and we got the Cityview. I have until Sunday here and I don’t see how they can change my mind but I will not ever ever ever recommend it to anyone. Especially when you pay so much per night. Stay away

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2019

We took 2 rooms overlooking the Galilee. Rooms are basic but well appointed. The beds were great. We had a small balcony. Shower and whirlpool were powerful. The room has a small kitchen. Roy and Amin at the front desk were pleasant and efficient. Breakfast down the block at Emily's is first class.

Room tip: Ask for a lake view room.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2018

The place is well located at the center of downtown Tiberius, not far from the sea of Galilee. The flat is convenient and well equipped. Amin at the reception is friendly and helpful. However, few issues, mainly maintenance related issues need some improvement.
1. A screw with some electric wires is going out of the bathroom wall, photo attached. It is not pleasant to see.
2. The soap can in the bathroom is very dirty. Dirt is also around the bathroom window. Photo attached.
3. There are ants in the bathroom.
4. The air-condition is extremely noisy, even at lowest speed. We could hardly sleep and didn’t sleep well because of that.
5. The rod for towels in the bathroom is bemded.
6. Before we booked the flat, we were told that there is a place to store our bicycles in the hotel. When we have returned from our long bike ride and wanted to put our bikes at the same place where they were stored before, someone from the hotel staff shouted at us and asked us in a brutal way to put our bikes on our car, which we immediately did (if he would ask nice we would also do it). It was a very unpleasant experience.

Room tip: I suggest to check if the aircondition is noisy
Date of stay: November 2018