Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

It is not what is advertised at all.

When we arrived, the whole hotel was occupied with Orthodox Jews having a Shabbat party. They were leaving rubbish everywhere, food all over the floor, music going on until 1am, people trying to get into our room after repeatedly being told not to. The party occupied the entire property. We paid for a double room and instead got three single beds on our honeymoon.

When we woke up to complain, the girl on the desk told us there was nothing she could do. When we asked about breakfast she told us we would have to go to the hotel next door. There was no offer of dinner or apologises or any kind of sympathy. It’s a terribly ran place.

The rooms were dirty, smelly and much smaller than advertised.

It was honestly the worst hotel we’ve ever stayed in. Do not waste your money on this pathetic place.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrissiken93
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

La Perla Kinneret is a nice little and adequate hotel. Not very fancy and a bit outdated. We enjoyed staying in a hotel with a lot of local Israelis. Staff was friendly. Room was a bit small and for my husband, a tall Dutch guy, the bathroom and and doors were too small. The jacuzzi was really nice though. We received a bottle of wine and a friendly note to congratulate us om our wedding anniversary; much appreciated. A nice hotel to stay several nights, but not longer then that. Swimming pool is not at the hotel but somewhere else.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nienke M
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I stayed one night at La Perla with an international group of 25 people from 18 countries. La Perla is located south of the city of Tiberius, which is nice to be outside the city. The walk down to the beach of Sea of Galilee is five minutes. Hotel guests are entitled to free entry to the nearby spa and hot springs (another 5 minute walk).
Positive remarks: nice, helpful staff, big front balcony for our floor overlooking the water, free strong wifi (no password), lovely dinner and breakfast (again helpful staff), real coffee machine at both dinner and breakfast (not only instant)
Negative remarks: The hotel is clearly old and things seemed a little dusty (but NOT dirty) in my room, the TV remote was missing a battery (someone came up in a minute to fix it), the soap dispenser in our shower was basically empty when we arrived, at the meals there were only paper cups for coffee.
Something that is NOT the responsibility of the hotel but our group mentioned that the beach opposite the hotel w BBQ parties and the like.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018

My wife and i checked in at 6pm and go to our friend’s wedding in Bet Shean. We arrive back at the hotel after 12 AM, exhausted and excited to sleep. However, there was an obnoxious party going on inside and outside the SMALL hotel. There was music raised to maximum volume INSIDE the hotel downstairs and music outside beneath our room windows. This party was not only limited to the large bar area where the music was loud and the outside patio area. There were people scattered through the hotel carrying on.

I went downstairs from the room twice and politely explained our frustration tofront desk "management." He explained to me he would tell them to quiet down. I came down again ten minutes later and nothing had changed, in fact, he was with the kids in the bar area throwing things across the room. He hadn’t even turned the music off! He was surprised to see me in the room. At this point, my wife is very upset about the situation. It is now after 12:30 AM.

Then my wife comes down, the gentlemen proceeded to do nothing about the matter until my wife was finally upset enough to report a complaint to local police.

He was nasty towards my wife and even though we left the hotel at 1AM without spending the night, even the upper management didn't handle the situation professionally or humane.

Also the rooms are not worth the 400+ shekels they charge.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Justin P
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is 10 minutes drive from the city center but close to the Kinneret. Located in a quiet neighbourhood the only thing you will hear are birds singing in the morning. The hotel staff is not always available and not very cordial. Wifi is not available in the rooms and connection in the hall is slow and not reliable. Breakfast from 7am was ok but only continental type is available. Rooms and common spaces are not very clean, fixtures are consumed and dirty. My room was not fully equipped, for instance there was no hairdryer or socket in the bathroom and soap in the dispenser was almost over. The ceiling was chipped and bathtub tap was rusty.

Date of stay: March 2018