“Tasty Pan Asian Cuisine”
Review of Sin Chan

Sin Chan
Ranked #31 of 64 Restaurants in Tiberias
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 March 2018

There was Japanese, Thai, and Chinese foods available.
We chose the two very tasty kSzechuan style dishes that looked too big to eat in one sitting, but we managed because it tasted soooo good, we simply couldn’t stop until it was gone!
We left completely satisfied!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I was there twice last week and both times the food was amazing. Although the service is typical Israeli (means not really customer oriented but kind of rude) I am still recommending this place.
Quick service, fast and decent prepared dishes. They were not just big and tasty but also to reasonable prices. I will def. come back.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely pad thai with rice noodles. Super friendly staff, worth a visit for sure, probably one of the best chinese kosher restaurants around

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Looking for a mix up from the traditional Israeli food and shawarma, we decided to take a chance on this place.

Overall, I think we were happy with our meals. My friends got the szechuan or hunan chicken/beef. I got the Qiezi beef (eggplant and beef). It would have been great, but each piece of eggplant was heavily breaded and deep fried. I ended up having to pick out the eggplant from the inside.

We were able to do take out and bring it back to our nearby airBNB.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Sin (China, in Hebrew) Chan has a wide selection of ethnic Asian dishes. We had some Chinese soups, some Dim Sum and noodle dishes including pad thai. Everyone enjoyed the food. A worthwile place to add to your Tiberias itinerary.