The Villa Galilee can be classed as a " very pleasing boutique " hotel with lovely views of the hills. Its main public spaces are very pleasing to the eye. The choice of artistic pieces, be they ladies' hats, wall hangins and even the warm color room area rugs add much to the " quieting- soothing" effects of the hallways and the small reception spaces. The service is friendly though the dinning space , specially when used for breakfast, is rather small and the service rather lacking. A shower, in addition to a bathtub, would have been a very welcoming addition to those who prefer a shower to a tub.
All said, we enjoyed our stay very much and would repeat a visit but would choose a shower room if available !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel located in the Galilee heights, recently became a member of the prestigious European hotel chain "Chateaux & Hotels Collection". The hotel contains a SPA with an extensive treatment list, a bistro restaurant and terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. In the vicinity: the Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights, forests, mountains, the ancient city ,the tombs of the just, Druze villages and much more. You will enjoy a special ambiance and a sense of tranquility at our small and luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Galilee Hotel Safed
- Villa Galilee Israel/Safed