We spent two nights at this hotel. It looks very nice from the outside when you first see it, however this is the only good thing about this place. The rooms are not too bad, but not that good either. The mattress and the pillows are terrible. The bathroom is average and relatively clean, however the faucets need more thorough cleaning, the ceiling has stains from water leakage. The lobby looks nice at first, but in reality there is nothing you can do there. The bar at the lobby is mostly inactive. The hotel advertises its chef-restaurant and sells fixed menu dinner which includes 3 courses and bread (drinks are extra). For the three of us we paid 535 NIS! The meal was awful, the dishes were filthy, the food mostly terrible. After complaining I got 150 NIS refund... The breakfast wasn't better. At the overall - not recommended. You can find better places, better food and better everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel located in the Galilee heights, recently became a member of the prestigious European hotel chain "Chateaux & Hotels Collection". The hotel contains a SPA with an extensive treatment list, a bistro restaurant and terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. In the vicinity: the Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights, forests, mountains, the ancient city ,the tombs of the just, Druze villages and much more. You will enjoy a special ambiance and a sense of tranquility at our small and luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Galilee Hotel Safed
- Villa Galilee Israel/Safed