My husband and myself spent 1 night over the week end at Villa Galilee. The room was ok but no more. The view from the room was nice, overlooking the Sea of Galilee.
Breakfast was one of the poorest I had in Israel. Low quality food, poor choice.
The swimming pool was nice but it was too cold to stay outside.
The surroundings of the hotel have nothing nice and waking around was depressing.
Finally, price is very high as compared to what you are getting.
I would not recommend this hotel. There are so many nice bed and breakfast options in the region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel located in the Galilee heights, recently became a member of the prestigious European hotel chain "Chateaux & Hotels Collection". The hotel contains a SPA with an extensive treatment list, a bistro restaurant and terraces overlooking the hotel gardens and the surrounding mountains. In the vicinity: the Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights, forests, mountains, the ancient city ,the tombs of the just, Druze villages and much more. You will enjoy a special ambiance and a sense of tranquility at our small and luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Galilee Hotel Safed
- Villa Galilee Israel/Safed