See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at.

1. The location is horrific as you can hear all of the street noise.

2. The food is even worse as I only ate bread. Everything else looked unsanitary and disgusting.

3. The rooms are just terrible and unclean. The wind was howling through the windows and the street noise was too much to handle. In addition, the room was incredibly dirty upon arrival.

4. The service was probably the worst of everything. They did not help me in any way and always responded to my requests with rudeness. One of them opened my door at 1AM, woke me up and demanded my one of the keys for my door. Just horrific service! They are awful people to treat guests like this.

Bottom Line: DO NOT STAY HERE! IT IS A TERRIBLE HOTEL! I'm sure there are better hotels in Safed. I wish TripAdvisor will allow me to give zero stars to this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank cjkranz
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Cheap quality hotel.
I came here for one night, really enjoyed the location because it's on the main street in the "old city".
Room wasn't bad, I even had a view from the window.
There wasn't a shower certain in the bathroom, they asked me at the counter why I didn't tell them right away...

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 December 2015

We were very nervous after reading the reviews. we were pleasantly surprised by the accommodations. twe stayed in one of the suites. the rooms were clean and spacious. The food on shabbos although ot high end was more than enough. Shabbos day meal could have been better. All in all it was way better than we were expecting in for a hotel in tzfat.

Room Tip: ask for the suites
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank dddw2015
Reviewed 19 August 2015

dirty, no lamp close to the bed no fridge, no wifi, sheets dirty

it is an hotel to avoid
awful small room
sheets dirty
holes in the wall
no fridg
no wifi
no broom for the toilets
it is not a 3 stars but a small old place
no tv remote control

Room Tip: do not go there please
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pat l
Reviewed 1 July 2015

This hotel needs a complete revamp of the management. The staff is not professional. I was given a wooden cabin in lieu of a regular room. The A/C was off and the room needed two hours to cool down. Only a single overhead part of the fancy shower actually worked. The TV didn't work, and when I reported this to the reception, I was assured that someone would be up right away to take care of it. The person never showed up. The level of cleanliness in the room and bathroom needs improvement. One nice thing was that I requested an early 6:30 am breakfast. It was ready as requested. Simple, but adequate. Coffee and tea were available in a corner of the dining room 24/7, but one has to leave one's room and fetch it oneself.

Room Tip: Request rear rooms for quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends