All reviews organic farm fish spa treatments meat restaurant organic food half board overlooking the sea great spa farm to table working farm tea bar indoor pool breakfast and dinner hotel is located vegetarian buffet fresh herbs upgraded to a suite
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We stayed here just before the renovation was begun so any comments on the rooms would no longer be of any value. The property is set on stunning grounds and I wish I had had more time to explore the many walking trails but we were on a pretty tight schedule of touring this and surrounding areas with a small group and guide.

The food was plentiful and very good. Everything was served buffet style and although I am not a fan of buffets I had to go with the flow because that seems to be the way it is done in many of the hotels in Israel. The breakfast in particular was incredible with more choices than I've ever seen served at breakfast, again this is probably standard for hotels in Israel as we found it to be the case in all 4 that we stayed at.

I'd also like to make special mention of how wonderful the management of this hotel was. A problem that I encountered during my stay was handled professionally and in a very timely fashion. Isrotel demonstrated a strong sense of caring about my well-being and about making sure that my impression of this property was ultimately positive despite the issue that I had in the beginning of my stay. I would absolutely recommend this property to anyone who follows my posts if Israel is in their travel plans.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a long weekend and had absolutely awesome time. This is very unique place, situated on the hill in the middle of nature. The food is fantastic and everything else is also great. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Every time we come here it gets better. Now they will renovate and become even more “exclusive”. Hopefully not excessively expensive. You can taste the fresh produce and dairy products that grown on site and masterly put together by a world-class chef who is also a great guy. Even during Passover everything was delicious. Luckily the excellent fitness options and swimming pool helped to reduce some of those extra calories. Also the farms and gardens are breathtaking and our young adult grandchildren found it refreshing being away from their smart gadgets for a while.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

All are green around, so beautiful. The products of the meals came from the local organic farm. The sheeps and the goats are so cutest. The SPA is all right. The service was great and the staff was lovely.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We celebrated our son's Bar Mitzvah at Mitzpe Hayamim in March 2018. We had our whole family gather - 16 people in all from both the United States and Israel. Most of us ended up staying for three nights. The whole experience exceeded our wildest dreams.

To begin with, the service was sensational. From the moment we arrived I felt that every member of the staff was excited to be a part of helping our family celebrate. We arrived to our suite, which was spacious, relaxing, quiet, and beautiful, and found they had given my son a beautiful bound Siddur (Hebrew Prayer Book) engraved with his name and the date of the Bar Mitzvah. Oh, yes, and also a delicious bowl of seasonal fruits.

They don't have an onsite synagogue, but they helped us make all of the plans for the ceremony. We weren't sure what the weather would be like, and it turned out to be a beautiful day. In the morning I set off with the Deputy General Manager to find a site for the Bar Mitzvah ceremony itself on the grounds. We found the perfect spot on the patio, overlooking both the Golan Heights and the Kinneret. The staff immediately went to work setting up tables, chairs, tablecloths, champagne and glasses, and flowers to make for the most beautiful Bar Mitzvah setting I've ever seen. They even provided kippot and celebratory candy to throw for the Bar Mitzvah boy.

Our family dinner celebration was in a private room beneath the Muscat restaurant. The meal was personally overseen by the executive chef, who is a world-class. When we asked about the history of Mitzpe HaYamim, the staff arranged for a special tour of the whole organic farm for our group, in English.

The organic food, the cheese, the bread, the tea, the fresh herbs, are all created on site. The bounty of delicious options at every meal is mind blowing. And I also want to thank the staff for the care they took to make sure my sister, who required a wheelchair-friendly room, was well cared for.

It was a celebration to remember. I've never received better service anywhere in the World. I can't say enough about what a wonderful, beautiful, relaxing, and heavenly place this is.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. Fantastic art. Balconies with views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family