All reviews diamond district rooftop pool tel aviv deluxe room rooms are small great boutique restaurant staff great shower platinum member nice restaurant four nights business trip business district late check special thanks shuttle service train station
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Nice boutique hotel like an oasis in the Diamond District. Nice rooms with cool decor, comfy beds and great shower. Nice breakfasts but only a small bar and small gym (weights and a couple of treadmills). Rooftop bar shuts at 6 but there’s a party 8pm-2am(ish) Tues, Weds and Thurs which was fun.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
ifatshalom, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Tel Aviv - Diamond District, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Adrian H,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review!
It is such a pleasure to hear about your perfect experience at the Hotel Indigo Tel Aviv.
We really enjoy what we do and your satisfaction is our main goal.
It was even more kind of you to highlight our rooms, breakfast and Roof Top.

Once again thank so much for your comments and we are looking forward to welcome you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Small friendly hotel situated a 20 mins cab ride from the beach.

The hotel itself is clean and tidy with helpful staff.

The roof top pool area is very small and you need to get in early if you want a sun lounger.

Food is of a good standard.

The hotel provides a free cab service to beach which is nice touch.

The bathroom was small but adequate with just a shower, however the shower was powerful and did the job.

The rooms do have Smart TVs with a selection of English language channels.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kenny1894,

Thank you su much for taking the time and write a review about you stay with us!
We are very happy to hear that your stay was a nice one and you enjoyed the hotel.
We really enjoy what we do and your satisfaction is our main goal.

Once again thank you for you review and we hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The hotel is situated outside of the center of the touristy part of Tel-Aviv. While it is convenient to the train station and the major arteries through the city, it is not the ideal location for a tourist. For me, the location was very good.
As a Platinum member, I was told I was upgraded, but I’m not sure about that as the room was small, not to say tiny. And by that, I mean NYC tiny. So, I cannot imagine a room even smaller than this. That said, it was well appointed, with décor that is quirky was one would expect from the chain. The bathroom includes only a shower but was functional and did not feel tight.
WiFi was fast and functional most of the times, with some short periods of downtime during the day (I assume when it cycled to a new day). The elevators are slow, and as there is only two of them if you get in on Saturday when one is dedicated to stopping in every floor – the wait time can get excessive.
The bed was way too soft for my taste and so were the pillows (I was staying alone and had to request more pillows just to give some sort of meaningful neck support).
There is a rooftop pool. The space is adequate but small. It is a nice spot to spend a couple of hours when it is not too hot.
I was staying on points, which represent a decent value. The dollar price is also quite decent most of the time.
Will I return? Maybe – if on a short break the hotel represents a decent alternative to my usual places.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We booked a couple of nights for the weekend w/o any references and has so much fun!!!
Everything from the food, to the room and the service was to perfection,

A great getaway.

Rooftop pool us amazing!! A little expensive but worth the any cent

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear ido_m22,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review!!!
Im very happy to know that you enjoy everithing in our hotel, from the food, the room, The Roof Top and the service, I will make sure to pass on your feedback to our staff.
For us your satisfaction is very important and it make us feel proud when we see the results in comments like yours.

Once again thank you for your wonderful review, and we hope to welcome you again very soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

If you plan on bringing a car to this hotel then stop immediately and do one of two things:
1. Arrange alternate transportation such that you do not need to bring a car here.
2. Book somewhere else where they actually considered parking during the planning stages of the site.

Parking here is so beyond ridiculous it is an absolute deal breaker. Truthfully it doesn't matter how nice the rest of the experience is when you have to circle the block 5 times to find a spot and then feed the meter every 4hrs.

They have - and this is going to sound like a joke but I promise you I'm dead serious - a total FOUR parking spots dedicated for hotel guests across the street. Of which you are welcome to park for no more than 45min! On weekends from Thursday through Saturday evenings there is a lot where you have to call a number to get in and out a short way down the street.

Breakfast is not included and is 89 shekels per person.

The rooftop pool/lounge/bar is nice but is generally loaded with all kinds of obnoxiousness (non-stop selfie crowd).

The location is really not great - even if adequate parking were made available. Unless you have a reason to be in this area I'd look to the west side of Hwy 20.

The rooms are on the higher end of nice and the bed was very comfortable.

The overall vibe of the hotel is very classy and hip, which is why I gave it a try.

The staff is very polite and friendly and I can tell the parking situation is a constant issue for them as well.

I would give 4 starts but had to knock one off for the unreal parking experience. I'll be moving hotels over this one major issue.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mike D,

Thank you for taking the time and write a review about your stay with us!
Im very happy to know that you enjoy our rooms, and the excellent staff service, I will make sure to pass on your feedback to them.
I'm very sorry about the unpleasant experience with the limited parking, Beside the 4 parking lots in front of the hotel, its a parking lot less than 2 minutes walk from the hotel and in the weekends the hotel counts with a free parking lot of all of our guests.
We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.

Once again thank you for your review and we hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.