All reviews mediterranean sea half bath large balcony two bedroom suite wonderful stay sitting room great pool stayed longer business trip ocean view long flight tour group comfortable rooms wonderful hotel salad breakfast and dinner spa
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and baby and 3 other rooms with family.

The rooms themselves are spacious and the suite is lovely.

Unfortunately I felt that the room and bathroom could have been cleaner and felt the need to re-wash the bath tub myself as there were still hair from previous guests (not what you would expect!)

The breakfast on the first day of our stay was not held in the usual dining room and as such was absolute chaos with eggs being made on two frying pans which again, lacked cleanliness/food hygiene!

The second day breakfast was in the main room and much better.

We ordered food round the pool which lacked choice and was expensive.

In general I felt like the hotel has a lot of potential but fell short on many aspects. I would expect a lot more for the money we paid. I will not be returning in a hurry.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank ZoeH87
203jeremy, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Hotel and Suites Netanya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear Zoe,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I was happy to read that your overall impression was a good one. Nonetheless, your honest comments are exactly the material we need to improve and learn more about our guest's needs.
I hope you will visit us again in the near future.
Best Regards
Jeremy Fogel
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I arrived with my husband and young son late at night. There is no where to drive in and drop off passengers and luggage. You have to drive into the garage and go up with the lift. A nice bell boy came to help us.
When we came to the room it looked clean, was nice and spacious and had a great big balcony. However, the bathroom smelt heavily of bleach, and when we picked up the covers of the bed, the sheet had a large stain.
Breakfast was served only until 10am. We arrived around 9.30. The room was very hot. When I asked why no air conditioning, the waiter said he will put it on. That was strange. There was no service you had to go yourself to make coffee etc.
We had booked in for 4 nights but checked out that morning and found ourselves another hotel. Will not be going back.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Chaim H

Dear Chaim,
I was sorry to hear about your discomfort during your stay. This is not the usual level of high service we strive to offer our guests and I sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. We would be happy to be given another chance to host you in the future and change the impression that was created.
Furthermore, I will personally take care of you and your family during your stay and ensure that you leave with a smile and pleasant memories.
Best Regards
Jeremy Fogel
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 17 May 2017

great room, super Israeli breakfast and wonderful location. The kids loved the playground and basement playroom. Grandson stepped off a step into a pool area too deep for him and we pulled him out only to have the useless lifeguard walk over to nastily berate us for allowing it to happen.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Friendly helpful staff - no exceptions
Spacious clean room- a real sweet suite
Wonderful location- right across the street from a delightful boardwalk and the ocean. Netanya is one of our favorite vacation cities
The breakfast was 5 stars

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Our Jordan/Israel tour made a brief 1-night stop here after a crossing at the Allenby Bridge. Our time here was much more limited than we would have liked, but our impressions were quite positive.

The room was spacious, the bed comfortable, the ocean view lovely and the room amenities more than adequate. Included dinner and brekkie in the dining facilities were excellent: tasty nutritious food and courteous service. Hotel was clean throughout. Front desk very helpful as we performed “first night in a country” tasks such as changing money. No negatives or complaints during our abbreviated stop here. Wish we could have stayed longer, seemed like a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple