1. Location - Easy to get to, and gorgeous area in general. Covered parking, very safe, no problems at all. Beach breeze all the time ~ Approximately 1/2 hour from Tel Aviv.
2. Front Desk & Staff - We arrived very late and were exhausted. The gentleman at the front dest was so incredibly nice to us, knew we arriving late and had everything ready.
3. The Room & View - I have rarely stayed in a hotel with such a beautiful view. The room was modern, spotless and extra couch/bed for my daughter was already made & ready for her - we didn't have to do anything. The Shower.... better than home!
4. The Spa - On a previous stay last summer, we spent time in the spa. Massage was Excellent and the woman was an angel - I felt very comfortable & relaxed! Showered after & then spent time at the pool and grill area. Had a great lunch after the spa.
5. The Breakfast - Ok, as an American, we are not used to the level of breakfasts you get in Israel. They know how to do it right. Not only are the food choices endless & delicious, but they take care of you like you are at a resort. Make sure you Don't skip the breakfast!!
We will be back ~More
- Free Wifi