All reviews mediterranean sea half bath large balcony wonderful stay sitting room tel aviv great pool stayed longer business trip ocean view sea front long flight comfortable rooms tour group wonderful hotel salad island hotel
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel looks very good and the rooms are great but upon reaching the restaurant I have experienced minimum effort to satisfy my dietary needs (vegan) even though we have requested before ordering that there will be vegan friendly choices.
The staff didn't try to help us find even what's vegan from the buffet and the selection was non existent.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I had stayed there on a business trip.. altough the hotel was nice and with good views. It needs a bit of refurbishment.

The hotel has a gym and breakfast provided was good and lavish.

The only thing is the it seems that the sea is close by, but it is a cliff and there is no access to beach/sea in the proximity of the hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Nomads852
Reviewed 14 December 2016

We stayed at this hotel when we traveled with a group. It was a surprised and pleasant stay. a reasonable sized suite and a 1/2 bath outside the bedroom. a kitchen, small frig. and a table, nice seating area with great view to the Med. sea shore. Surprisingly good food selection. I only wish to stay more than one night there.

Room Tip: The room with the Med. view is very nice
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I've been trying to set an appointment for more than two weeks now for a spa treatment and nobody comes back to me. This is unacceptable. I really not recommend it. Terrible service please choose another spa

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
5  Thank uscedric
Reviewed 28 November 2016

We spent over a week in this hotel and I think the price is way too high for its quality.
Looking at it at first glance, it looks very nice, huge breakfast etc. Unfortunately getting into details, many things are not that great. Rooms are huge, with beautiful sea view...and that's it! Their details fall apart. I plugged the hair dryer in the bathroom and the plag fell. I looked to plug my charger close to the bed, and no plug was found. I than realised there was one behind the night table which I had to move to plug even though its fancy design should have left space for the plug. The tv is on the wall, in a hole, but either the tv or the hole it's not straight.
Breakfast is huge, I love the big breakfast israeli style and their omelette, which is done on the spot, is very very good. Other little things though, are not great. Every coffee cup or spoon or knife, is dirty. The don't have croissant every day (for me it's a big issue :) ), some of the food looks like left over from the previous evening, but I might be wrong on that....
Now getting to the services...the ventilator in the bathroom of our room was always on, even when the light is off. We told it to the reception....never got it fixed. We slept the entire week with its noise (it's true we could have tell them again and again but we weren't in Netanya for fun, we were very busy and we just got back to the room to have a goodnight sleep).
One evening we got to the parking and nobody opened. We rang the bell, none reply. I called the reception of the hotel, no answer. After literally 30 minutes I parked outside of the hotel and get to the reception to complaint. The guy doing the night shift (Daniel) was actually helpful, not with the parking issue (he said that's on the security) but with another problem we had in the room: the closed door was stuck. He immediately sent the room service to fix it. Beside him, all the other receptionist were very unfriendly, they always looked bothered when we asked them for something.
Unless I really have to, I would not go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family