1,282 results
All reviews free tour jesus trail cake old city private room walking tour beautiful hostel ottoman mansion unique place every morning old house arabic breakfast great atmosphere other travelers high ceilings common areas a great place to stay
Reviewed 31 March 2018

That was for my wife the 1. trip to Israel. I found the Fauzi Azar hostel on Facebook.
The pictures I have seen woke up my interesst.
I real new style of staying. Friendly staff. Everything was clean. We joint the cooking session. It was a great experience.
Many shops and small restaurants near by.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is a backpacker hostel, not really a hotel. Superior rooms are large but there is a very rickety flight of stone steps to navigate. Not for old people or kids. Long walk uphill to reach hostel (cannot drive). Go if you're young and want to save money

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I stayed one night and had a really good time. The decoration is amazing, it's the prettiest hostel I've been to. I slept well and I was lucky enough to have a room with private bathroom, which is great for that price. The multiple common rooms are perfect for meeting other travelers.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The free walking tour of Nazareth is very interesting, I can't recommend it highly enough. You'll find shops and restaurants that you might have missed otherwise. Plus the cultural info is great.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place...I’m out in the town but I only want to return to the hostel it’s got a great sense of peace and rest..

I absolutely love it and I’m so glad I’m spending a few days here, there’s much to see in Nazareth I’ll definitely return. The people are so friendly, it amazed me❤️♥️ love in the atmosphere of the town Yeshuah grew up in..

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Staying the night in this beautiful well-preserved historical 200 years old house in the heart of the old city of Nazareth was an amazing experience! Its unique location gave me the opportunity to explore the city of Nazareth like never before. Amazing place.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends