Fauzi Azar Inn by Abraham Hostels
Galilee Hotel(Nazareth)
  • Pool
Tabar Hotel(Nazareth)
1,201 results
All reviewsfree tourjesus trailcakeold cityprivate roomwalking tourbeautiful hostelottoman mansionbed dormlocal communityunique placeevery morningtour guideold houseother travelersarabic breakfasthigh ceilings
Reviewed 31 March 2018

That was for my wife the 1. trip to Israel. I found the Fauzi Azar hostel on Facebook.
The pictures I have seen woke up my interesst.
I real new style of staying. Friendly staff. Everything was clean. We joint the cooking session. It was a great experience.
Many shops and small restaurants near by.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is a backpacker hostel, not really a hotel. Superior rooms are large but there is a very rickety flight of stone steps to navigate. Not for old people or kids. Long walk uphill to reach hostel (cannot drive). Go if you're young and want to save money

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I stayed one night and had a really good time. The decoration is amazing, it's the prettiest hostel I've been to. I slept well and I was lucky enough to have a room with private bathroom, which is great for that price. The multiple common rooms are perfect for meeting other travelers.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The free walking tour of Nazareth is very interesting, I can't recommend it highly enough. You'll find shops and restaurants that you might have missed otherwise. Plus the cultural info is great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place...I’m out in the town but I only want to return to the hostel it’s got a great sense of peace and rest..

I absolutely love it and I’m so glad I’m spending a few days here, there’s much to see in Nazareth I’ll definitely return. The people are so friendly, it amazed me❤️♥️ love in the atmosphere of the town Yeshuah grew up in..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Staying the night in this beautiful well-preserved historical 200 years old house in the heart of the old city of Nazareth was an amazing experience! Its unique location gave me the opportunity to explore the city of Nazareth like never before. Amazing place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends