All reviews buffet style dinner public toilets group stay an extra bed body lotion floor room sized bed nice swimming pool nice buffet pilgrimage group the heart of the city pay attention free wifi recommend this hotel two nights beautiful hotel a great stay
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed there with a group that did a Christian pilgrimage . The rooms need updating, carpet worn and pillows not comfy . Location is very good. The food was very good and tasty with a vast selection varying from cold cuts to oatmeal, omelettes and regional food. Yes food gets high rating!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Monika S
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I was at the Plaza Hotel for two nights with my wife on a short vacation.
The hotel is very well situated close to the old city of Nazareth, close to the Basilica and many other Christian important places, it is also well situated in relation to commercial shopping centers, malls, coffees and restaurants.
The hotel has a nice swimming pool that is in urgent need for better maintainance, tiles are missing and there are parts that could be a problem if a kid runs and doesn't pay attention (as kids ussually do) may fall and hurt himself.
The rooms are spacious and as far as the room I received in the 9th floor, it was clean and spacious. Two comments, the first and this is very good, when you enter the shower not even one drop of water will come out and spill on the bathroom floor, I saw by far better and more expensive hotels that when you take a shower your bathroom becomes a swimming pool so, bravo, a very good point here.
The scond comment is about the cleanliness of the windows in the hotel, there is a lot of work to be done there, a pitty that the management doesn't understand how important clean windows are.
I stayed on a bed and breakfast basis, the breakfast was good but not super, I am used to have in hotels in Israel the best breakfast in the world including a wide selection of fresh, hot and in real time fried eggs.(during the week and not on Sabbath)
The Hotel team was friendly, attentive to every whim we had, solved problems rapidly.
In the lobby you will find a bar/caffee and plenty room to sit comfortable.
In the room, the bed is up to everyone own preference, I preffer soft beds and for me the one I had was a little bit to hard but as I said the room was amplious and clean.
I didn't see those little ammenities like a comp or toothbrush, asewing kit ot body lotion or those little soaps bars you will find in an hotel of this class and that is a pitty I would expect it. There was a good safe box in the room and extra covers.
The aircondition worked super and the view from my (not so clean) window of Nazareth was fantastic.
To summarize i would say, this hotel is good, at least for the price I paid, it has a few flaws that a good hotel manager could solve without any doubt immediately and if you ask me a good and amicable team.
I recommend this hotel without doubt if you want to be well situated in Nazareth and if you want to enjoy your stay.
One more important very good comment, I had to use public toilets in the hotel several times and every time I enter one it were brilliant clean.nothing is more appreciated than to enter a clean toilet when you need it fast.

Room Tip: I think most of the rooms are good but I prefer higher rooms that have a better view of the city surrounds
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018

The hotel is in a very good location and the service and the rooms are very good and any would like it. The food was excellent and really loved it. Please note Saturday is a Sabath day and do not get hot milk.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tony T
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I came in a pilgrimage group. My brother and I got a twin bed room. I was surprised because we were given a room with 3 beds instead of 2 beds. The interior of the room was a little out of date. The carpet was old and a little bit dusty, the closet was cracked. My most concern was the windows. It was dusty and dirty. The view from my room was pretty nice but because of the dirty windows, I couldnt enjoy it properly :( I found the windows in the dining area were also dusty and dirty as well.

The only thing that make this hotel great was their foods. The dinner and breakfast were excellent. Surprisingly I enjoyed the food and it suited my Asian tastebuds! Well done for the food. However, the management needs to pay attention more about the cleanliness of the window so the guest can enjoy the view of Nazareth as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chelchia
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We were a group of about 200 that stayed 3 nights. The accommodations were ok. It was clean and comfortable but a little on the shabby (dated) side. The hotel had 3 elevators and they all seemed possessed! They would get stuck on a floor and open and close the doors several times before proceeding and often the would stop on a floor that was not lit up and no one was waiting to get on :) Weird! Being part of a large group I am not entirely sure our dining experience was normal or not but it was very good. It was buffet style with several hot selection that were all very tasty. It had the best salad buffet I have ever had. It was large and had many prepared salad options that were just marvelous. There was a dessert section that was also very good but my only complaint here was the fresh fruit options were predominantly unripe. The peaches, plums and nectarines were all hard and green on the inside. All in all a good hotel experience with a great location and view in Nazareth elite. There was even a great shopping complex with a very large supermarket/grocery store only 10 mins walk away.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends