All reviews furnishings galilee wifi group middle
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Stayed here as part of an archaeological dig, and while the rest of the staff raved about it, I found it to be a clean and friendly place to stay, but quite dated in its furnishings. In comparison to the other hotels in the area, it is well worth the price, but if you are looking for up to date internet, one that works in your room, or a television that actually works and gives you an English channel, then this is not your place. The staff is very friendly and works very hard to make you feel at home. The food is good, but there was one evening when I discovered a fingernail in my main course, needless to say I ate with a more wary disposition. I did not find the food exceptional, but it was filling. It is very close to the main attractions in the city, but it is very close to the street. My room over looked a traffic circle and the noise was quite constant all hours of the day or night, bring ear plugs with you! The rooms are very clean and the staff will make every effort to make sure that you are taken care of.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I was told that the hotel was 200 years old and I believe them. The fittings were old. The room dirty with ants all over the floor. The first night my AC did not work. Followed up thrice with front office, finally 24 hours later they fixed it. My travel agent Zion tours was not helpful either, never ever stay at this hotel..The food is also not up to the mark nd certainly not value for money

Room Tip: Better not to stay here
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The best hotel ever. For me though. The food in the restaurant is soooo yummy. The rooms are a bit small but it's okay. It's in the middle of Nazareth so many shops are available along the street to the hotel. Also, you got to see a little view of Nazareth. The best. Also the yummy foods in the restaurant. You won't regret staying at this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I stayed for 2 nights in this hotel when it was a Christmas Parade in Town. Clean rooms, good service, polite people with good English at the reception desk. Comfortable bed, hot water in a shower. My room was without a balcony, so I watched the Christmas Parade in the street, and it was lovely!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank scoopc2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We didn't stay in it, we watched the Parade near its entrance. We did go inside this Hotel to buy drinks, and visit the toilets, so we know that the staff is polite and friendly. A clerk at the reception desk invited us to visit the Hotel next year to see the Christmas Parade sitting in its balconies. We didn't ask the price of rooms that on the side of Paulus ha-Shishi Street that day, but I think that on Christmas eve it is very expensive.

Room Tip: When on Christmas Days, ask for rooms on the side of Paulus ha-Shishi street, so you can watch the Christmas Parade from a balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family