Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Boat

Totally professional! We’ve been in a boat trip with kobi and this guy was take care of us and made... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2020
399einavd
via mobile
Skipper license

Sailor has been instrumental in helping me fulfill a lifelong dream. The staff was patient and... read more

Reviewed 14 March 2020
T906VMjohannas

Recommended experiences in and around Jaffa
from US$75.02
from US$1,999.00
from US$101.00
More Info
All reviews jaffa port great sailing boat trip professional instructors good vibes skipper boats amit sailors skiing kobi studied shore lesson israel
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

Great guides and very nice yachts to rent, I'm renting there boats for more than a year and I can truly recommend

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank Omri B
Reviewed 29 December 2019

Started my way to 30 license less then a year ago, had no time at all, they told me they have a schedule answers for everyone. I had a support on e-males, lessons on Fridays, everything you need. Now I`m on the way to 60 license with huge support. Real family)

Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

Sailing schools have a lot, but a school that is home, there is only one, in the country. the school and the club give you a different attitude, from the people in the office to the owners. You can study for a skipper's license at any sailing school, but understand, experience, learn and know how to sail, you can only do this in Sailor.

Reviewed 11 December 2019

I AM a students, Mashit 60. Studied with AMIT. He is an amazing guy an excellent teacher with very good teaching skills, clear, to the point, not waisting time, and got a way to simplify things so everyone can understand the materials. Also a cool guy. I passed First time. Thanks a lot!!!

1  Thank 857ariem
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

Amit was an awesome guide and gave us freedom on the yacht and really was outstanding!!!!! Highly recommend going on the mango trip on yacht.

Date of experience: November 2019