“Food ok, service awful”

Landwer Cafe
Ranked #62 of 144 Restaurants in Herzliya
Cuisines: Israeli
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I keep telling myself I won’t go back there, but the location for locals is excellent. The service at this particular branch is awful. No matter how many times you complain, each time I go the bad service repeats itself. The food is not bad and breakfast is good, but the time it takes for everything to come makes the whole experience annoying and not worthwhile.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Extremely slow service. Had to wait 20 min just to order, in the meantime the waitress prefered to clean empty tables than take our order. They walk looking to the floor and not to the costumers. Completely unprofessional bar/restaurant.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stopped in for breakfast.
I wanted something lighter than the full breakfast, as did my wife.
We ordered tuna sandwich foe me and omelette for my wife.
Bread was fresh and crisp. Tasty like I have not had in a long long time. each sandwich was enough for 2, accompanied by a freasg green salad.
Spot on !

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

After having to seat ourselves, and then after 20 minutes having to go and fetch our own menus, we ended up leaving when they simply refused to take our order - despite asking 2 different waiters and then the manager for help. The manager was too busy joking around with other waiters to help us. A disgusting restraint with horrific service. Wouldn’t recommend for anyone.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I can only say that this restaurant has large vegetarian options, but I ordered the chicken schnitzel with potatoes. Very delicious dish and beautifully served.
I did find the waiters not well trained and had no idea what the menu was about.
Some English would also be helpful