2 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$165
Hotels.comUS$165
ZenHotels.comUS$195
1,193 results
All reviews gili islands private pool antiques boat spa statues collector villa heaven
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2021

Hotel Tugu is a must-experience hotel for those wanting to get away from it all but still wanting luxury. I only stayed one night here but I felt so happy. This hotel is beautifully designed. Breakfast was very good. The service was very attentive. I also loved the spa.

2  Thank Doeladiem
Reviewed 5 July 2021

My Inspirations was born. Hotel Tugu inspires awe with their unique architectural style and cultural experiences that I find it so palpable. Definitely will come back in the future! Thank you Tugu Lombok.

1  Thank dodikprastowo
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Beautiful restaurant and pool area. We spent most of our time hanging around the pool and ordering a excellent range of tasty food. Probably the best wine selection you will come across in Lombok, with a really cool cellar.

Our room was large with a really cute bathtub.

We played golf on the course next door which also had a nice practice area to just muck around and enjoy a beer.

The Staff are what really makes the place. Always there to help with a huge smile and offering the perfect level of service, we couldn't have asked for more and we look forward to returning.

1  Thank tfnIndo
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Hotel Tugu Lombok is a must-experience hotel for those wanting to get away from it all but still wanting luxury. I only stayed one night here but I felt so happy. This hotel is beautifully designed. Breakfast was very good. The service was very attentive. I also loved the spa.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2021

This place is not a hotel to me, it is an experience. Amazing location with this unique combination of energy from the surroundings, strength from the statues, and peace from the atmosphere. Remarkable service, a real sense of exclusivity created by the activities proposed and the service quality. And I really loved those impressive Indonesian histories. A fantastic experience for our family