Bajo Nature Backpackers(Labuan Bajo)(Great Value!)
US$34
  • Restaurant
US$103
US$99
US$88
Agus & Yul lodge(Labuan Bajo)
US$17
US$53
US$31
  • Breakfast included
Bajawa Roo Hotel(Bajawa)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$21
  • Free Internet
Bajo Beach Hotel(Labuan Bajo)
US$18
  • Free Internet
US$547
US$519
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmuck divingmaumere baythe cottagesthe ownerlow tidedive resortstayed here for nightsclaudiareefjettyislandsnorkelersbalifan
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

we stayed there at the end of our trip on flores and it was one of our best decisions we made! it was a little paradise. delicious food, friendly staff and kermi, the owner, was a perfect host and a great dive-commander! :)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank pat_swiss83
Reviewed 1 October 2016

We only had lunch here because we stayed at neighboring Lena House. Even so, we adored this place. Aftwards we regretted not staying here, but that happens sometimes. The bungalows are very cute. The setting is great, just at the water's edge. It's very peaceful and quiet. We had a delicious lunch in their restaurant and spent the afternoon lounging outside at the bar and going for swims from their little pier.

After having seen a few guesthouses and cottages in this area, we would recommend this place as the top choice.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark_van_Vroonhoven
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I have just spent 6 days at Ankermi and absolutely loved it! It's the perfect getaway for anyone looking for a bit of peace and quiet. Both my husband and I went for a dive, and although I was a little nervous after a 5 year break, it only took me a few minutes to realise that I was in the best hands with Kermi. The whole feeling of Ankermi is relaxed and easy, nothing is too much trouble for all of the staff. The rooms are simple yet comfortable, and the location is unbelievable, literally 20 mts from the waters edge. I travelled with 2 children, 8 & 10yrs, who had a great time! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank robbiesmyth
Reviewed 23 April 2016

I had to wait for three days for the renew of my visa in Maumere, so I decided to go out of the city and enjoy some nice quiet place.
Ankermi was the perfect choice.
The beautiful bungalows are located in a wonderful tropical garden, the rooms are spotless and the view on the sea is just amazing.
We rented a boat and we went snorkelling in a wonderful area full of corals and fishes, we even saw dolphins jumping in front of our boat on the way back.
The atmosphere is very relaxed and the owner is a really sweet person.
He is also a great dive master.
This has been for sure my favourite spot on Flores, I wish I could have stayed there longer.
If you are looking for a clean, beautiful and relaxed place to stay in Flores, where you can also do diving and snorkelling, this is it!

Ilaria (The Netherlands)

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ilaria C
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Maumere was my first stop in Flores. I arrived at Ankermi late at night and the manager was very helpful from my arrival to my last day. Arranged me boat trip, facilities for transportation. Kermi is the manager and the diver of Ankermi and he is a very enthousiasm person. The hotel has 5 confortable bungalows with sea view. Flores is not well known for his nice accomodation but Ankermi is one of the best option in the all island. Do the dive or snorkeling by boat near the islands around Maumere. Its an amazing spot. Corals almost untouched and so much faune and flora to explore compare to Riung (dead sea). I was lucky i came in december ans saw 2 whales.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo