“Relaxing stay and hospitable staff”

Sheraton Lampung Hotel
Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Bandar Lampung
Toronto, Canada
“Relaxing stay and hospitable staff”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Lampung may not be the most exciting town in Indonesia, but the Sheraton made it feel almost like Bali :) The property is resort-like with a nice swimming pool and courtyard. The restaurant was good but the highlight was the bakery. The desert selection and quality way above expectations,

The hotel staff were superb even by the standards of good properties in Indonesia.

Do note that the airport is almost an hour away from the hotel so plan accordingly. The hotel offers pickup for a charge, call ahead to schedule. There is also a small Sheraton lounge at the airport.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Izwan_Jahri, Manager at Sheraton Lampung Hotel, responded to this review, 16 June 2012
Dear Mr.Dan

Greetings from Sheraton Lampung Hotel.

Thank you for your great comments at TripAdvisor and it is a pleasure for me to hear that you were enjoying our hospitality during your stay with us, especially that you really enjoy our pool and also restaurant .Together with our associates members, we are committed to make every stay is memorable, unique and warm to all of our guests, including to you as well.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future and please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Izwan Jahri

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
philippines
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Our group took in around 12 rooms between 5 days to 1 week on business starting April 23 (some arrived 1-2 days after) onwards. The facilities were quite good, the atmosphere was spacious. Breakfast was adequate, although considering we stayed for 5 days, the choices became monotonous. The inroom internet was not free, although some were given free internet because they insisted due to the amount of rooms we got, and some were club members. I didn't bother because my room was close enough to get free wifi signal from the restaurant.

The front desk personnel had very good grasp of english, which is a plus. Although when I checked in, I was told the exchange rate was 9000/US$ but upon check out, it was only 8,500 something. I don't know if rates fluctuate this much.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Hotel property, service and location is quite good. No complain?
The shrimp in fried rice served is not fresh.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank AlbertSiauw
Bandung
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I stayed there on October 2011. I booked standard garden view room with the best price. When I checked in, I had pool view room at first floor. Amazing for the service.
The room was nice, clean and spacious but rather worn, need some renovations.
Swimming pool was great feel likes resort in Bali.
All of staff work very helpful and professional.
WIFI in public area are free.
Definitely will come back on my next stay in Lampung.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Izwan_Jahri, Manager at Sheraton Lampung Hotel, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
March 19,2012

Dear Mr Ryan

Greeting from Sheraton Lampung

On behalf of Sheraton Lampung. I’m delighted to hear that your were enjoying our facilities especially our luxury of swimming pool during your stay with us and I’m happy that our associates were pleasantly assisting you. And it was part of our commitment to kept the room are clean and we do release that our room need some renovation to make our valuable guest more enjoy and memorable experience during stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and feel free to contact me if I can be of any further assistance

Best personal Regards

Izwan Jahri
Singapore
Reviewed 17 February 2012

This was a nice hotel for staying in Bandar Lampung. The staff were courteous and quickly caught on to your name, which was a wonderful expression of welcome.

The restaurant was undergoing renovation so all meals were served at the pool area which was a pity, as I couldn't experience for myself what dining there was like.

The premises was fairly big which was to be expected for a 5-star hotel but the neighbourhood was grimey and wasn't what I expected. I must remember to lower my expectations somewhat next time I book a 5 stay stay.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo