“Great local cafe”
Review of Excelso Cafe

Excelso Cafe
Ranked #3 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Manado
Reviewed 5 January 2017

a great local chained cafe with tasty variety of coffee and good salads or sandwich. Spend here almost everyday for coffee break. Place is clean and cozy. Conveniently in the mall.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Although i'm not a coffee-drinker but sometimes I come to this place to enjoy the atmosphere and have my fav Maui Fruit Punch. And if I'm hungry, I'd love to have Dori en Oats which is so delicious and healthy...

Reviewed 3 February 2016

A good place to enjoy some tea and coffee specialties (hot or ice cold) made from original recipes e.g. the avocado coffee. Prices are high for Indonesia.

1  Thank Alain B
Reviewed 14 December 2015

My favorite coffee place in Manado. I recommend the Kolasa Toraja. There are a couple locations in town and and a new one at the International airport.
The staff is friendly and knows how to make a nice sup of coffee. The menu has several sandwiches and hot dishes. I ordered the club sandwich and it was more than I could eat. The prices are reasonable but closer to western prices.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

While a little on the expensive side, I really enjoyed having coffee here. There were not many people around on a Saturday mid-morning, which I thought was a nice break from the bustle of things. The staff spoke very limited English; however, they were friendly and helpful. I had a local friend say this was a good spot to have coffee and buy coffee to take home. I thought some of the beans were good priced, but some were overpriced.

I didn't eat any food, so no have nothing to say about that.

The atmosphere was nice - modern and clean. There is outside seating in the shade on the balcony if you prefer that.