See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Pros:
Lift provided (only 1 is working, to reach level 1 need to keep holding button)
Helpful staff
Swimming pool

Cons:
Hygiene of rooms (several cockroaches in room, sheets are spotted, shower area havent been cleaned)
Door only have a simple lock
In need of renovation as the hotel looks dated
No hot water boiler
Wifi only near lift lobby area

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2016

I had 2 nights here whilst waiting for my flight to Sorong. For a hotel with 88 rooms it was largely deserted. For most of the day there wasn't a soul around, no one on reception, no one in the restaurant, no guests coming and going, just empty. The cockroaches in the bathroom were huge (Manila huge), there was a mouse running along the corridor. The pool was nice, full of friendly locals.

Room Tip: It seemed as though all the rooms are empty, so take your pick.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My first impression about this hotel, was this hotel is very old. All the furniture in my room was very old (from 70's maybe), there is small tube TV with blurr picture, also a bathtub, with many stains on it. On my second day, there is a blackout in the hotel. Beside all worst thing, this hotel still have good point, which is, this is hotel have good location.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I usually more tolerable than most people are but this time around, I must agree with the 2 prior comments made on this by masgendut and hm_y. I have never seen such a bad condition of a hotel. From the moment we walked in, the a/c was not turned on in the lobby when it was super hot outside. Then we were given our rooms (we booked 2 rooms for 2 nights). We were so shocked how bad condition were the rooms. From the smell, DIRTY bathroom (tubs are all moldy, paints chipped, and again smelly), to stained carpets (and wet !) and bathsheets (old blood stained all over the sheets).

It took us about 30-40 minutes to get new rooms. We went from level 2, 3 and 4 and ended up having to just close our eyes and accepted the most decent rooms since we had pre-paid for the hotel. We thought about moving to another hotel but then the lost would be ours, too.

The breakfast was just as bad. The toaster isn't working... to my surprise, the waitress was trying to poke the toaster with a metal knife until I stopped her because I didn't want her to get electrocuted !!! ... What a dumb person! ...

Anyway, like the other 2 comments, stay away from this hotel. Spend more $ for a nicer hotel like the Aston (which we stayed there on our return from Bunaken island)... This is a dump !! the nerve they have to promote their property as a 3 stars..

On a positive note, the staff, other than the dumb waitress, are very accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank spotmenow
Reviewed 13 June 2012

@masgendut: where to start, indeed.
I absolutely loathed this hotel, with passion.
Basically everything @masgendut said in previous review.
When we heard the hotel was more than 30 years old, we immediately expected the worst. And we saw it coming as we drove in to the hotel. There was no hotel security in sight, suspicious people lounging on the couch, only 1 employee manned the front desk. Elevator smelled like mold. Half of 3rd floor was under renovation.
Breakfast was just horrendous! The choices were not only poor, they're limited. We struggled hard just to get some eggs. Have I told you how quiet this hotel was yet? It takes forever to get service. I had the impression that customer satisfaction is at the bottom of the priority list. The only reason why we didn't change hotels was because we already bought voucher for 2 nights. I just wish I had taken some pictures to share with everyone. Oh well, definitely not coming back here again.

Room Tip: Unless they completely renovate the whole place, how bout choosing a room outside of the hotel?
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends