All reviews bubur manado convenient store internet works deluxe room hotel is located nice lobby swimming pool meeting room local food gym kfc oci jl raja
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Swiss-belhotel Manado has a terrible parking space and management. I checked out at 08.15 but only managed to get out of the parking at 09.30 and the parking staff are not capable of keeping the cars in order. It is as if the hotel management doesn't care about the parking of the hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Thamrin A, other at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Luq777,

Greetings from Maleosan...

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodation. We do apologize for the inconvenience during the stay. Our management has provided a training to our team in terms of parking arrangement to increase our services in that area. We guarantee such thing won't happen again in the future. However we do really appreciate for your time sharing with us via Tripadvisor. It really useful for our improvement in the future.

Once again, Thank you and we looking forward to welcoming you back in Manado. Have a good day.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

- Stayed at Deluxe Room: clean, spacious, comfort bed & pillow
- Amazing Breakfast: variety of local food&snacks (nasi kuning, bubur manado, rica-rica, woku).. Fresh juice!!!
- No free shuttle service to airport, but taxi is available 24 hours
- Close to food area (KFC, Rajawali, Rumah Makan Raja Oci)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Thamrin A, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Ulfah_la_fea,

Greetings from Maleosan...

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are so happy to receive such a positive message that you have a good experience during the stay. And we do appreciate that you would be so kind to highlighted several of our products especially in the breakfast. We are working so hard to make sure your stay remain comfort and enjoyable because our priority is you. You have become our family, family of Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, and therefore we are so welcome for any suggestion that could be useful for our improvement in the future.

Once again thank you so much, we are lucky to have you with us. And we looking forward to welcoming you back in our property. Have a nice day...

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Excellent hotel for this class...kept extremely clean. Front desk staff are very friendly and welcoming; names that I can recollect Ms Angelina Bohang and Ms Fathia. The breakfast area is spacious and one of the best I have experienced. A variety of fresh fruits in addition to all the other hot and cold items – truly Indonesian. This stay was during several events in town and they handled groups well. Parking is adequate with some overflow in the back, lower lot. I actually stayed here twice before.I'll be back to this place and highly recommend to others when in the area.

Room Tip: Choose a Room on a higher floor facing the road - a breathtaking view of the surroundings and distant mountains
Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Thamrin A, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Marlon M,

Greetings from Maleosan...

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodation. Our team are so happy to hear that you have a good experience during the stay. The team loved to presented an excellent products & services to our guest. We do appreciate for your kindness in regard to mention some of our staff and to highlight several of our products that met your expectations. We hope that you would stay loyal to us, because currently your already become part of our family. And our priority is You.

Once again thank you so much for your time reviewing us on Tripadvisor. We looking forward to welcoming you back in our property again. Have a nice day...!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Our stay at Swiss- Belhotel began with a sleepless night due to a faulty aircon that sounded like a hairdryer on full blast. In the early hours of the morning it went off like a police car with a pulsing blue light - quite frightening really.
We told management and they said they'd give us another room. Only thing was, we couldn't access it until mid afternoon and we were heading off for a full day's tour. However they said as long as we were packed they'd transfer our safe deposit contents (money, passports and tickets for next mornings 7am flight)
to the box in the new room.
So we left this task to them as we were being picked up early.
After a lovely day where we met our sponsor child for the first time in 8 years we arrived back to the hotel and a new upgraded room.
We were unable to open the safe so called management who sent up a staff member. He couldn't open the safe with his keys and didn't seem to have any contingency plan. After further tries with his keys management was called and he too had no plan of action. We were leaving 4:45am for the airport next morning and it was about 8:30pm. We hadn't had dinner and I was wondering if we'd be stuck here with no passports, money and tickets.
We suggested checking the safe in our previous room. This proved to be empty. By now I was getting pretty anxious and suggested trying to locate the person or persons who'd moved our belongings. This was done and after nearly 2 hours the safe was able to be opened and our stuff was all there. Hurray!
We decided to go and have dinner at the restaurant only to find that no non alcoholic drink was available apart from Fanta and Coke - no sparking water even and the menu was pretty limited with two items I tried for being unavailable.
I settled for some spring rolls. They were very oily and almost devoid of filling.
We return to our room and management had sent up a plate of fruit as compensation for our inconvenience (stress) with the safe etcetera.
Sadly our stay at the Swiss Belhotel will be memorable for all the wrong reasons.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yvonne R
Elwas S, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Ms.Yvonne R

Warmest Greetings from Manado...,

On behalf of all our SBMD team, I'd like to convey our gratitude to you for having stayed at our hotel on your trip to Manado.
I do also thank you that you gave some feedback which is very useful to improve our service.
I do apologize that our product and services didn't meet your expectation. I have spoken to all the team involved to ensure that the such situation would not occur in the future.
I hope you grant me another chance to serve you better in our hotel in the future and I myself will make sure that everything will be running well.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel.

Best Regards

Suwarno

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Actually I planned to stay in Jl. Piere Tendean or in Megamas area, because it is close to the beach. But considered to it's crowded traffic, I prefer to choose Swiss Belhotel Maleosan, so I can save my time.
This is a good hotel with a good service. All is just perfect while I stayed there. I had a good experience.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NiaHans
Thamrin A, IT & E-commerce Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear NiaHans,

Greetings from Manado...

Thank you for choosing Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado for your accommodation. We are so happy to hear that you have a good experience during the stay. Actually it was a good decision to chose our hotel, we provide almost everything ranging from various food, entertainment, lounge, cake shop, spa, fitness center, etc. And we guarantee that only the best product and service we delivered to you.

We are so exciting for your shared experience in Tripadvisor. We looking forward to welcoming you back in our hotel. Have a nice day...!

Thamrin Ase