“False price”
Review of Maminon Kitchen

Maminon Kitchen
Ranked #177 of 268 Restaurants in Manado
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I had a very good meal but they say it was at a certain price when i ordered. To come to me at the end with a new price way more expensive !!!
It’s very disappointing because the experience what very nice until this problem !

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I have been in many occasions to Maminon in different contexts. Business, friends,... each time it is absolutely amazing. We can taste the homie taste of the Minahasa cuisine in a nice and clean environment. Cakalang Fufu tomato sauce, Ayam bulu bumbu RW, Pakis vegetables, it's all so good and consistent. Dede, the host, is also a very kind person who cares for his customers. The entire team is very friendly.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I didn't know about this new place in the center of Manado until my friend told me two days ago and I was so happy to try it!
The food is delicious, hot and spicy as it the Manadonese and Minahasa food, they have a wide choice of meat, fish and vegetable dishes and of course fried rice and noodles and the portions are big.
The indoor is air-conditioned, the outdoor is very nice in the evening; the restrooms are very clean.
The service is good, the waiters and waitresses very nice and the food came out in a few minutes.
The prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank batuhitam