All reviews corner suite nice hotel manado city big lobby huge room luxury hotel small hill bubur manado excellent stay rooms are spacious city view lobby area bunaken island indonesia howie conference gym
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Room and amenities are great. I got room with view and it was good in term of value for money. It is better if smoking is prohibited in the room and public places such as restaurant/cafe and lobby area. Breakfast is plenty of choice, but there is a room for improvement for food and beverage offered in the cafe.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Very recommended hotel, various of food at breakfast. Nice room. Friendly staff. Excellent service. Very big room. Swimming pool and fitness center. Will come back to this hotel if I go to Manado again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
I Putu Anom D, General Manager at Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Ibu Shirley,

Warmest Greetings from Sintesa Peninsula Manado

On behalf of all team we would like to appreciate your time to share your experience during stay with us. It was value campaign for our sustainable business. Wish we able to serve you again in the future on your next visit with better service.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

5 stars hotel. Good service. All staffs are nice and helpful. Very big room. The biggest room I've ever stayed !
Delious food. Please try traditional food like manado's porridge and fried banana with sambal roa.
Good view from room you can see city view surrounded with mountains and sea.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
I Putu Anom D, General Manager at Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Ms Sari,

Warmest Greetings from Sintesa Peninsula Manado

On behalf of all team we would like to appreciated your time to write down the review to share your experience during stay with us. Wish we able to serve you again in the future with better service on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Been here for office events around 1st quarter of 2017. Spacious rooms and bathroom, reception staffs quite friendly but I will not stay here again for my visit, since it's quite creepy... but if it's not an issue for you, this hotel can be your first choice of accommodation in Manado.

1  Thank Kelvin S
I Putu Anom D, General Manager at Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Kelvin S, Mr,

Warmest greetings from Sintesa Peninsula Manado

Thank you very much for your kind stay. Appreciated for your time to write down the review.
Regarding your impression about hotel image it does not true and not realistic comment, due to everybody has a different perception.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My first room have lot of problems, included ants, broken toilet and etc, but they do very kind upgraded my room to deal with the issue which i am happy with. Even the arrangement is kind of messy, as there is lot of waiting and etc. but the overall stay is ok, reasonable gym and swim pool too. Internet is not so good here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
I Putu Anom D, General Manager at Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Mr. David,

Greetings from Sintesa Peninsula Manado.

On behalf of all team Sintesa Peninsula Manado we would like to thanks for choosing Sintesa Peninsula Manado for your kind stay.
Hope we able to serve you again in the future with better service.
Thank you very much for your kind attention.