All reviews corner suite nice hotel manado city big lobby small hill spacious room bubur manado excellent stay city view lobby area quality hotel bunaken island indonesia howie conference gym hospital
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Love this hotel. It have a nice, big and clean room. Service is excellent! Specially The staffs from The Front Office who so kindly help me when I need to extend my stay at the hotel. The restaurant buffet is awesome! All the waiters and waitresses so friendly and helpful. One more thing, the swimming pool are awesome, We really enjoyed stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
I Putu Anom D, General Manager at Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

Dear Uwlthmleke Mr/Mrs,

Warmest greetings from Sintesa Peninsula Manado

On behalf of all Sintesa Peninsula Manado team kindly accept our high appreciation for your time to write down the review, its really value and honor for us. Thank you very much for choosing us for your kind stay during your visit in Manado. We were very happy to have you and your family here. Hope we always have opportunity to serve you again in the future during your next trip to Manado.
Thank you very much for your kind attention and highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I have lived and traveled in Indonesia over 15 years. Peninsula Manado is the one hotel I always return to. There are many reasons why it is Peninsula.

I travel with lots of camera equipment, computers, chargers and so on. I also forget lots them behind many times. Since my first visit to Peninsula hotel the saff have kept good care of my belongings and kept them safe if I have forgotten something behind...and not only sometimes ;0)

The hotel has Blue Bird Taxis ( cheap with meter ) always standing by. If for some reason there are no taxis in the parking area it will come fast or you can also take a motor bike in front of the hotel area. Sometimes staff have offered me the hotel’s car to use.

Most import for me is that Peninsula is located on a hill and is a quiet please to have good night sleep. Breakfast buffet offers all you can imagine and pool area is relaxing for morning coffee. The hotel bar must be the only one in Manado where to get international drinks the way they should be done!

I must have stayed in Peninsula Mando for over 100 nights all together. Only minus I could find if I really try is the mini bar in a room. Water you have always but sometimes soft drinks are missing. Room service works well so it’s difficult to make this even an issue at all!

Different Wi-Fi options are available in Manado so you always have internet access.

Peninsula offers all the same and more than most Singaporean business hotels. Thirty years in the hotel and restaurant business.. you can’t go wrong with this one!! Have a nice stay.

Gym I proper gym with personal trainer and night club what nice live music.

This time I was very lucky and met Indonesian President Jokowi again in Peninsula. We all have heroes and his mine :0)

Warn Regards, Jaakko

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
I Putu Anom D, General Manager at Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear Jaakko A Mr,

Warmest Greetings from Sintesa Peninsula Manado

On behalf of management and staff Sintesa Peninsula Manado, we would like to appreciate your time to write down your review to share your experience during stay with us and thank you for kind support.
Its value and positive campaign for us for our promotion. Hope we able to serve you always and meet your expectation.
Thank you very much for your kind attention and effort.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

the first time i stayed here, i stayed for 2 nite
i was comfortable staying here
good roomboy and front office
breakfast not tasty
good view, but water pooled in the bathroom, very uncomfortable when taking a shower

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
I Putu Anom D, General Manager at Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear Sir,

Warmest greetings from Sintesa Peninsula Hotel Manado

On behalf of Sintesa Peninsula Manado family we would like to appreciated for your time to share your experience during stay with us. Your review was value for us for our positive campaign in the future. Wish we have opportunity to serve you again on your next visit with better service. Look forward to welcome you back at Sintesa Peninsula Manado.
Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel in last minute before I departed to Manado,I was lucky to get Saturday Promo.And the room was excellent.A four star hotel with moderate rate..really lucky.My wife was very happy.Need to improve breakfast services.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
I Putu Anom D, General Manager at Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear Corneletamawlwy Mr,

On behalf of all team Sintesa Peninsula Manado, we would like to appreciate for your time to share your experience during stay with us. We are very happy to improve our breakfast service as your expectation. Looking forward to welcome you back at Sintesa Peninsula Manado.
Thank you very much for your kin attention and support.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 24 December 2016

Over all good, just want to say if possible to change the carpet with new one, and mantain wastafel, add hand towel and hair dryer, this is 5 stars hotel right? Anyway my son happy stay here, thank you

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
E-CommerceSPH, General Manager at Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Mrs. Irmapakasi,

Warmest Greetings from Sintesa Peninsula Hotel Manado.
Thank you for taking your time to write a review for us. We are very glad to know that your son is happy during stay with us. I will pass your comment to our concerned department to investigate the uncommon situation you have mentioned in your comment. Please accept our sincere apologize. We ensure you that this kind of situation will not be happened again in the future.
We look forward to having you stay again with us in the future.

Kind Regards