All reviews losari beach business trip nice hotel room size is front desk the room was nice easy access seafood within walking distance welcome drink strategic location sea view swimming pool cleanliness handling mattress foods
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My room smelled like onion, I didn't know why, and ignored it. I was too tired.
And at the second night, after I came back from Bone, the room still smelled like onion. But yes, I was tired that night too. So I went to sleep and let the air con freshen the air.
This was my second stay here, I didn't face the problem at first stay couple months ago.
The breakfast still good, though you cannot expect too much. But the taste was quite right. The location is near from Losari, sadly I couldn't visit the beach due to rain.
If you're planning on short trip, I will recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Fauzul A, General Manager at Ibis Makassar City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Noa S,

We are happy to hear that overall you had a great stay with us, despite the room smell problem that you encounter.

Thank you for the compliment for our breakfast, really nice to hear that after few things that we have done to improve the quality of our breakfast.

I hope this will not be your last visit to our hotel, and we will be able to welcome you back in the near future. And please contact me at gm@ibis-makassar-citycenter.com prior your arrival so that I can manage to meet you during your stay.

And one more thing, please do let us know whenever you face any hassle during your stay, as we have 15 minutes guarantee policy to address our guest concern and deliver the resolution of the problem.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

What do u expect frm a hotel?
Me: at least nice bed to sleep
Various tv channel
Okay bfast
Strategic location
Thats what i've got frm this hotel
Yes maybe the bed is not too perfect..but its okay..i still can sleep
And maybe the bathroom is too small...but hey..with that price..is okay lah
Their coto makassar as bfast really nice
So...good job

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Fauzul A, General Manager at Ibis Makassar City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear List S,

Thank you very much for sharing your stay experience in our hotel recently.

There is nothing better than knowing our guest leaving the hotel in a good mood after having a pleasant stay. We are happy to know that you can have have a good sleep, entertain yourself with TV channels that we provide, having a good breakfast with delicious Coto Makassar, and enjoying our strategic location.

I hope this won't be your last trip to Makassar, and we will be very happy to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 4 nights, the location was far away from The Airport but nearby Losari Beach and a lot of Restaurants and street food around. Walking distance to some interesting places like malls or Port

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Fauzul A, General Manager at Ibis Makassar City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Abdul S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us.

We are happy to hear that in general you had a pleasant stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Makassar.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here twice, before and after my tour to Toraja land. All the staff were very helpful and really friendly. My room on both occasions was spotlessly clean and very comfortable, the buffet breakfast was way better then I expected and dinner was beautiful. It is literally a 2 minute walk to bustling pontai losari.
This is great hotel with very friendly staff.
Highly recommend for western travelers, you will be made very welcome!

Stayed: January 2018

Dear msga12,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detail review on your stay experience with us.

It is our pleasure to welcome and serve you in our hotel, and it is always felt good whenever we found that our guests enjoyed their stay, and having a great experience in our hotel as part of their trip to Makassar and / or other cities in surrounding Makassar.

We really hope that once day we would be able to welcome you again, as South Sulawesi has a lot more to offer, beside the beautiful Tana Toraja that you visited last time.

Once again thank you, and see you next time.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Ibis hotel located in the city center of makassar and near to famous spot which is “pantai losari”. It only takes about 5 minutes walking.

The staff is friendly, helpful and polite. The cleanliness of the room is very good, the bed is great, I like it they also give an extra pillow, but the toilet just like in the airplane, but a lot bigger,but it’s not a problem, you can feel the sensation stay in hotel with airplane bathroom. Hahahahaha.... the aircon work very well, its cold.. the WiFi also give an extra credit, it work very well.

Menu for the breakfast today, is western food, chicken sausage, scrambled egg, baked potatoes maybe (I don’t know the name) salad, bread, fried rice and white rice, fruits, juices, coffee and tea. The food is awesome, I like it very much, my kind of breakfast....

Unfortunately this hotel doesn’t have a swimming pool, spacious parking lot.

Overall this hotel Not disappointing, i recomend this hotel if you want to stay in makassar.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Fauzul A, General Manager at Ibis Makassar City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Sibies Tour,

Thank you very much for your detail review on your recent stay with us, really appreciate it.

We are very happy to receive such a positive review from an experienced traveler like you. It's good to hear that you like the " a lot bigger airplane bathroom" and all of our facilities and service that we provide during your stay.

We hope we could have a chance to welcome you again on your next trip to Makassar.