See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2016

stayed here with family, the price was reasonable & the room quite spacious. we picked this hotel cos nearby RS Stella Maris (we were there to take our parents for med check up).
the bed was comfy, clean as well.

You can find many restaurants nearby, and only 5mnts walk to Pantai Losari.

the only problem was, took us long walk to reach our rooms.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Terrible hotel! Booked by the lady at Makassar airport. I am travelling with my husband and three children. Upon arrival we were booked a room on the 15th floor, the floor is not accessed from the main elevator by you need to walk down a complicated corridor which will take you to your room. Finally made it there, both rooms had a double bed . Rang up down stairs and they said we hadn't booked a twin but they would change the room for us. My room was hot as the AC didn't work. I asked them to fix it. They didn't, and I eventually had to go down and demand to change rooms. The staff would not talk to me directly but kept talking to my husband. So rude complete lack of customer service. The room was changed, eventually. The decor is depressing and the room not clean. I want to be on holiday not being tortured.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

But the way to reach the room is too far but i like how they decorated the interior with a lot of beautiful paintings. The bathroom door can't be locked because there are no locks at all. I think it's better to change the type of the door from the glide door to a common one.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2016

It is really silent there. No one is friendly and the room are not comfortable. The pillows aren't soft!!! The television has bad signals on them. It cost with huge price !!! Not Recommended at all!! But at least there's some market nearby (for the least)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Udrasena D
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Nice room, very clean toilet and room , and very near to go to many place at makassar though i need to take 2 lift to go to my room. Overall its a nice hotel for low price hahaha just have to fix th lift problem

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends