Just got back from Angsana Bintan. We had a great time there and experienced first-hand the service that the reviewers here raved about.
From Bellboys, housekeepers right upto managers, all were genuine in their smiles and took pride in their work. I misplaced my spectacle pouch there and were touched by the efforts made by the staff to locate it.
The staff there are the gems. Wiwik from Lotus Cafe remembered our names and drink preference.
I tried Power Back massage at Angsana SPA. It was heavenly. The best I ever had. Novi is a great Masseuse. She is very attentive to me and knowledgeable.
I would like to thank Illias and his fabulous team for making our stay so memorable. We will be back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands, Indonesia