“Great place to chill”

De Patros
Ranked #19 of 483 Restaurants in Batam
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed 30 January 2018

we took the table at outdoor , just near by to the live band stage. yes, they do have live band at night.great atmosphere. If you would like to have a nice chat, do not take the table that too close to the stage, the music might be too loud for chatting.

We didn't really order the foods but only some snacks, drink and sisha.
yes, they do have Si sha at only 70-80k IDR(about USD5 - USD6) .

try it. it is a nice place to chill at evening.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

1st time to visit Batam, this Restaurant you can choose if you want feels the ambience, menu price & taste is average.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Live band is pretty good, food selection not bad, average taste, often beer promotions, great for evening outings with a big company

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Could be much better if they serve the dish with larger portion. The taste is nothing special. The only pro is the outdoor dine n live music at particular night.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I was looking the place to celebrate new-year’s eve and had been asking many people in the area from morning. My choice was ended in this café because it is located the farthest point of the Harbor Bay. There of us (me, my wife and my son) were walking from our nearby hotel at 9PM only to find that the seat were nearly full; in fact we were the last group to be able to join the celebration in this café, lucky us! We were sitting outside enjoying our drinks and Reggae music and song as their theme that night, waiting the new-year’s count down.

It cost us IDR100K for the ticket each person, and the drinks price was more expensive that night. But we were there go have fun and for the new-year’s count down. Few minutes before new year, we got free three plastic trumpet and fire crackers. After passing the ticking second of the January 1st, the played a non-stop fire works for 15 minutes with several types and colors. We stayed there until 1 AM and I guess, it was very worth it.

I never been to this café except this time, so I can not say anything about the food, or their service and activities on reguler nights.