All reviews swimming pool wifi works nice hotel room was clean plus point bed and pillows small room walking distance business trip star hotel interior gym airport floor sleep facilities lobby
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Checked in late in the evening, room was great, welcoming with a personalize cake different touch, also a great experience.
Upgraded with a aplus voucher to deluxe suite, so room was spacious, and the view was quite spectacular.
Breakfast was par, standard as usual.
Service was standard , cause i was only less than 12 hours in the hotel, since my late 11pm arrival, and check out 9 am.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
h9496_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Surabaya Jemursari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Surabaya Jemursari.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

had a nice surprise welcome cake when checked in to my room, very friendly staff and warm, good service and the hotel is conveniently located. the room is ok, breakfast is delicious although a bit limited in options.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
h9496_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Surabaya Jemursari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Mr Daniel,

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I am a member of Accor group and fan of using member facility to get exclusive benefit. This time I feel very dissapointed with the service of Accor, especially Ibis Styles Surabaya. I booked via Accor application for Non-Smoking room Junior Suite and Standard. When check-in time, the receptionist said that my rooms have been sold to the other customer with the reason that customer already came first. I came on 15:45, where check-in time just open on 14:00. I didn't understand why if we already booked 5 months ago through their own apps, lost to someone who check-in earlier. She said that if I want to complain, just blame to booking application, where I mentioned to her that I booked via their own application, Accor. Her name is Dinda. Hotel management should address this issue very seriously how to treat customer. I decided to not stay and found other hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
h9496_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Surabaya Jemursari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear Ibu Indah,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Surabaya Jemursari. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The room itself was fine. (Not sure about the little fridge though, as it didn't seem any cooler than the room!) Breakfast was fairly bland and uninteresting.

I guess I was unlucky, but there was some big function on when I was there. So, when I initially went to the pool bar, there were no staff there. There were some people smoking around behind the gym next to the pool though, which was pretty disgusting. Later, there were hundreds of people and loud music by the pool. So much for my quiet afternoon!

One other annoyance was the weird wifi setup. They say you don't need to do anything to use the net, but that's only true if you want to use secure web sites and nothing else! If you try to do anything else (e.g. download email to your mail client, ssh sessions), you're blocked. To get all other protocols working, you have to know an insecure web site, go to that, which will redirect to a login page, which gives you 5 options, email being the correct one to choose! Enter something there and all the other protocols work. We shouldn't have to go through this just to get our email.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Craig,

Thank you for sharing your feedback during your stay at ibis Styles Surabaya Jemursari. We are very sorry that your experience at our hotel fell short of your expectations. We value our guests' feedback and will use your observations to improve our service and performance.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we wish to serve you better in your next visit.

Kind regards

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I was staying for 3 nights at Ibis Styles Jemursari and this is my second stay.

The parking lot is available eventhough is not much, and the security is tight too. They check the car and the bag.

Check in process was smooth which taking less than 10 mins. Since I was Le Accor member, there was cake personalised with my name prepared in my room. Great job, Guest Experience Team!

The breakfast beyond my expectation especially for Ibis Style brand, there are local fare variety including jamoo and delicacy such as sweet potatoes, prawn crackers. During one of the breakfast, the chef was there and freshly cook the eggs for me, I like it (still hot). Usually I need to take the one that prepared one.

When I arrived, there was a stain that look like lipstick stain in one of my pillow sheet and yellowish. But because I reached hotel quite late, I plan to ask housekeeping to change the bed sheet the next day, I understand that washing bedsheet using washing machine does not really wash out all the stains (well, let me give benefit of the doubt to the hotel team). The next day, I put the card to request to change the bed sheet, but the attendant who clean my room in the morning missed that out. However.. I called receptionist and within 5 mins the housekeeping clean my rooms and changing the bed sheet.
Thank you housekeeping team!

The bidet in the toilet was broken, the head was split. I called the maintenance and they fixed it within 15 mins by replacing the whole bidet. Kudos for maintenance team!

There are other hotels in the areas, but I recommend this hotel since the service is good, the hotel is clean and it is worth for the money.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
h9496_gm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Surabaya Jemursari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Meilissa ,

We are delighted that you enjoyed our hospitality and appreciate your kind review about our service and facilities. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

With thanks & regards