See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed from 16 Sep-18 Sep 2017. Throughout the 2N3D, the staffs were all very polite and helpful in dealing with our needs. The staffs never fail to put on a smile and greet you whenever passes by you. It feels so welcoming. They were also quick in responding to our needs. Location is great too as it is near to most of the attractions places like Tunjungan Plaza, Mirota Batik, Pasar Genteng and more. As for the room facilities, they don't have a fridge and for SG'ean, remember to bring along an adaptor for 3 pin plug as they only provide us 1.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank HazwaniD1
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed there as part of a road trip to east java from Jakarta. The hotel is in the heart of the city with some antique collection, a nice batik store, good breakfast. We've got good rate from booking.com, room was clean and bed was comfort. They provide a parking lot just next to the building.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Overall nice small hotel. Be warned though the room (maybe its only mine, not sure) has no window. Breakfast was ok. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Its only 5min walk to Tunjungan Mall. The lobby is furnished with memorabilia of the past... loved it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2017

A nice and affordable hotel with lovely decor. We took the business room with an extra bed and it was just nice for the 3 of us. Room and bathroom was clean. I especially love the spacious shower room. The hotel is just a short walk away from shopping and food at Tunjungan shopping plaza. However we seemed to share a door with the next room and sounds can be heard very clearly through there. Breakfast menu is not much but enough for us although there can be improvements.
All in, I would say that I will stay in this lovely hotel again when I visit Surabaya again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed in varna with my friends for one day only. We check in evening while checked in reception repeat my reservation but she said that they dont have any twin room because there are sudden group since end of march. But i still asked her for give me one twin room beside two because i need one twin room. But she said she cant give it because there was a policy that my online reservation can change based on availability and she act that you want it or leave it. Because my friends and i already tired so i just accept it. I book this hotel on first april so if there is sudden group on end of march hotel should closed the reservation so i and my friend can search others hotel. Until i checked out no one said apologize.

The room i stayed is still dirty because i see the comment card still not been take out from last guest stay in my room. Breakfast in the morning already empty , even though time was 9.30

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends