All reviews the check in process nice hotel comfortable rooms sleep quality tunjungan plaza stayed here for nights smoking area enjoyed my stay comfortable stay parking area business hotel easy access business trip shopping mall taxi nav bebek
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Modern hotel with likewise rooms.
Comfortable beds and functional bathroom. Efficient airconditioning.
Nice view from higher floor bedrooms.
Typical decent breakfast. Large spacious reception area.
Friendly and efficient reception staff.

Room Tip: Best views the higher you are
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Scott S
Hotel H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Surabaya CenterPoint, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Scott S,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the stay Holiday Inn Express Surabaya CenterPoint which is to offer all our guests service, comfort, and convenience at a great location and at a great value price that includes smart breakfast, complimentary internet access, and a 24-hour gym.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we look forward to bringing you a great experience during all your future stays with us.
STAY SMART with us !

Regards

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and loved it. Staff are great, rooms are clean and the breakfast incredible! The location is fantastic, has everything you need including a gym which I used a few times. Highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Matthew N

Dear Matthew N,

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I'm currently stay in the hotel when I write this review, and honestly I'm a bit disappointed with this hotel. Why? Physically the hotel looks good. New, spacy room, affordable prices, and seems well maintained conditions. However, the service is just ugly, and the room arrangement is way uglier. I was kept in twin bed room even though I clearly requested single bed room, and I even tried to upgrade the room but without result. I see no sincere service commitment here, and it actually drops my expectation to the bottom level.

The check in process is quick, but like the name of this hotel, dont expect good service because it's EXPRESS.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Gerry S,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention which are most useful for our continuous improvement. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We would love to learn more about which aspects did not meet expectation in hopes of having the opportunity to better improve the service that we offer. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Satisfactorily for a short business trip. Clean, new, well lit, the wifi is fast. Two computers with fast internet are stationed in the lobby for your use; Apple and Lenovo. This business center was my last minute help. So gratefull.

The bed room and bathroom are spacious, and beyond expectation considering the budgeted price.

Breakfast is nice, although selection is small but complete. The staff are javanese friendly. Difinitely will come back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Untari M
Hotel H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Surabaya CenterPoint, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Untari M,

STAY SMART with us !

Regards

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Im staying at thie hotel atm for 18-20 july. Well so far its so disappointing. First when i checked in around 10-11PM, they told me if i want to check in now i have to pay 25% more or else have to wait until 2PM. Well i just need to put my luggage in the room so i can go out easily. Well they have a room ready to use but refuse to help their customer. Second one, when u stay in 4 stars and above hotel usually u will get 2 room key cards, but in here u have to ask for the second one. When i asked for it, they told me that i have to give those cards back when i check out. Well, actually those cards has no value for me after my stay. And then when im walking away from the front desk, they told me that if i fail to do so, i have to pay 50000 for 1 card. The last one and the most disappointed one, when i called to ask for a plate and spoon, they told me if i order something they will send it to me, but if i only want to borrow a plate and a spoon, i need to get it by myself downstairs. Well i mean, is it really a big problem for you to help your customer? Only a simple thing they refuse to help unless you pay for something. In all cases, u have to pay for something then they will help you, otherwise u need to help yourself. Well this is the last stay for me, i will never stay again here. I habe some more complaints, but it has no meaning for me to tell here unless they want to know then they will have to "pay", as what they do to their customer, all bout money.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business