See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Good location in central of surabaya, close to some food place at Tidar. Close to some shoping centre, good and kinds staff services. Breakfast had some choice from meat to indonesian salad call Gado Gado.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I have booking for guest stay at HOTEL AMARIS HOTEL EMBONG MALANG on the beginning of October.

I already provide credit card information on hotel website to settle full pre-payment before guest check in

I tried to contact hotel many times by resending mails to: embongmalang@reservation.amarishotel.com
surabaya.embongmalang@amarishotel.com
sales@surabaya.embongmalang.amarishotel.com
& also ask for support on website, phone call & also subscribe form on hotel official website... I tried all the way to contact for prepayment from last Friday until now but still no any response from hotel!

I speak to hotel staffs twice; they replied that they will response. But they did not let me know their names when I asked... and not any feedback till now

PLEASE URGENTLY SUPPORT this booking
01 SGL check in 02 – 06 Oct at HOTEL AMARIS HOTEL EMBONG MALANG

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I stayed here with family for 2 nights..
Compare to other city hotel the bedroom is quite comfortable,
the location is great, great for business and also great for vacation and for those who travel for the city and all, its very close to everywhere!!
Although the room was somehow noisy (because it's located in the main road) its pretty much okay.. But overall will be better if the wifi is stronger...
Oh, and they have like varied menu for breakfast, wasn't that good but I guess its okay to start a day in Surabaya...

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
124jay, Manager at Amaris Hotel Embong Malang - Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Ibu Diah Jayantari

Thank you for staying with us ...

For our proudly can serve you with our hospitality, your reviewed will be make us to spirit to give more excellent service, thank you for your reviewed for us, we hope you can come and stay againt.

Regards,

Jaelani Romli
(Hotel Manager)

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Great location for business, in the middle of the city. Great business hotel, free wifi and fast as well..

Surprisingly the breakfast quality is good. I do have complain for the coffee, definitely need a coffee machine or a new one at least.

Overall, its a 2 star hotel, so expect 2 star. Amaris prove to be a great 2 star.

Recomended for short business stay.

Room Tip: any room is good
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Nice hotel and clean and the location is really good, you can go to the mall by 5 minutes walking and there is place to eat eveywhere.

One of the really recommend hotel while you are staying at surabaya area.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business