See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2014

A nice budget hotel, very close to big shopping mall in Surabaya. Breakfast area is nice with good muisic. The minus thing is there is no business center in fact the tag line is bucsiness hotel. Choose the non smoking room

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank faiz864
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I stayed there few times but just got the chance to review it, in short,worth the money,clean,dead centre,across the most popular plaza,surrounded by anything you need,easy to go everywhere from, the vicinity also offers many places of interest

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
BekizaarHotelSby, Manajer at Bekizaar Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Jhsan
Thank you for taking the time out to share your experiences and feedback regarding your stay at Bekizaar Hotel Surabaya, We will inform your comments to our team . We are sure that this feedback will be a motivation for all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service . Once again thank you for informing your experience , and we hope your next visit will be as satisfying than your previous visit.

We are looking forward to welcome you back at Bekizaar Hotel Surabaya .

Yours Sincerely
Zainul Afandi

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I love its location most since near to TP mall where woman like me used to shop a lot. Simplicity can be sen thru its breakfast which has no variety at all but the taste really good though. Secondly, there is no valet service even though the parking area is not very accessible for woman like me. No brief explanation where the breakfast rest is upon our arrival. all in all i might think twice to stay at this hotel for my next visit.

Room Tip: choose lower floor room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My usual place to stay in Surabaya was fully booked, so I chose this hotel essentially because of the location.

It is directly opposite from Tunjungan Plaza (although crossing the road is not for the faint hearted as it is very difficult to cross with constant traffic, there is an overbridge but it makes a 10 minute detour).

The hotel promotes itself as a business hotel, perhaps their idea of business is to provide a good location and wifi and that is it. The rooms are clean, they have obviously been finished quickly as there is already evidence of damp and the bathroom is unnecessarily wet because it is devoid of a shower curtain (there is the space to put it, but obviously the Management deem the cost of shower curtains an unnecessary expense) which results in unnecessary flooding of the whole bathroom.

The air con was extremely noisy, the result clearly of a faulty unit outside the window which was almost as bad as having a pneumatic drill directly outside so it was a case of turning it off and getting very hot or having a cool room and no sleep. I did request to move rooms but was advised they were full, I was too lazy to move on the second day.

We returned at 6pm on our second day and found the room had not been serviced. I called the receptionist who said she would contact Housekeeping. After 20 minutes of inaction, I called again and requested that they just change the towels. These came eventually, but I got the impression that it was begrudgingly. I don't know why they hadn't serviced the room but it needs looked into.

Check in was reasonably swift, I didn't hear much English being spoken or attempted (not an issue to me but could be to some foreign visitors).

This hotel has the propensity to do very well for itself, particularly in view of its prime location, but some fundamental issues are being missed, particularly in Housekeeping and Maintenance.

I'm not sure if I would stay here again, very much dependent on further feedback on here. There are other similarly priced options in Surabaya.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank hz88
Reviewed 21 December 2012

A brand new hotel, in the center of Surabaya. Very economic room rates.I had a great experience at the hotel. It is very closely located to Tunjungan Plaza, Surabaya.
The staff are friendly and helpful responding to any requests.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SirkKx

Dear SirkKx

We are looking forward to welcome you back at Bekizaar Hotel Surabaya .

Yours Sincerely