See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Stay here for 1 night. My husband booked a superior room thru Agoda. Upon reaching the room given to us have no windows and aircond was hot so we asked to upgrade with aditional fee.
Thinking that the room have a better aircond, but it was wrong. The whole night we are sweating due to their aircond problem. The room size is a decent size. Furniture is new but the aicond and fridge really need to be change. Breakfast is a simple breafast. Their staff is helpful. The best part this hotel located very near to the famous Sate Klopo Ondomohen. There is many restaurant nearby such as Wong Solo. The famous Zangrandi ice cream also is not far from this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I went there in early April with my cousin's family. We stayed in this hotel for 3 days and 2 night. Overall the hotel is nice and beautiful. After checked in we received 6 voucher karaoke. The voucher is for 1 room and 1-hour karaoke session free. Since we take three room, so we received 6 free coupons. The breakfast food also good. If I want to go to Surabaya, I will stayed in this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2015

when I will make a reservation at what you want hotel and lounge , I was pessimistic because there are some bad comments about this hotel , but once I arrived until I checked out of the hotel , there are only a few drawbacks course , for room and others good , cleanliness My good comfortable stay at this hotel , for breakfast menu is quite varied menu , whilst breakfast we could enjoy the view of the city of Surabaya on the top of the building , the service his staff were friendly as well , also located in the city center , only one wrote of the flaws that I felt, a breakfast room feel hot because the ac was not turned on , also because it may partially consists of glass , the rest no less that I feel to this hotel , I kl kesurabaya again maybe I will come back to this hotel :)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com
Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

I have come here recently with my S.O. We arrived at Surabaya at midnight, and we went straight to the Hotel. At first you might be surprised as the hotel lobby is at the 5th floor. The ground floor is a parking lot.

The front office guy has a bit mishap and gave us a wrong room at first. We were tired from the trip, so we didn't want to make a fuss about it.

On positive note: the rooms are large, air conditioning is working and the bed is comfortable.

You may however checked the amenities, sometimes they forget to fill it for the new arrival. The mineral water here is NOT complimentary. Our towels were obviously very worn. They have holes in it. We had it traded in for a better one with the housekeeper.

Breakfast was surprisingly good. The variety was mediocre, but it was quite tasty.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel if you are not a fussy person. The location is great. You can find lots of food on walking distance.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ravenite
Reviewed 30 December 2014

I stayed on this hotel last March, it small hotel but they tried to offer one stop service due to entertaining place under the hotel, it so perfect hotel but nice enough compare with their room price, compare budget chain hotel the room size this hotel are good still

location very easy close by to mall in surabaya !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business