All reviews tunjungan plaza the club lounge direct access business trip chinese restaurant an upgrade huge shopping mall breakfast buffet the heart of the city stayed nights front office staff swimming pool internet connection spacious room strategic location kawi spg
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

How could I not be grateful when the staff of the hotel like Ms. Fidya Eka took such a great care of me to the point that she even remembered my favorite coffee option? Makes being sick in Surabaya feel like I was in spa heaven ridding my illness. Thank you, Ms. Fidya Eka.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I choose the Sheratom is because located in the great area where I wanted to visit. They run as 4 stars hotel, connected to major shopping mall with many restaurants.

The food and the service is very good.
The check in and check out a bit slow.

over all stay quite enjoyable.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in club rooms floors 20 + and you can use club lounge cocktails 5pm-7pm and food from 6pm , the staff up here offer the best service I have ever experienced and I travel a lot they couldn’t do enough for you5 Star well done , beds and club rooms very good standard would definitely recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2018

I have stayed in Sheraton hotel Surabaya for several times, in this occasion, I am very impressed with the customer service for providing me the rooms that satisfied our need, especially travelling with a young child. I would mention several names who impressed me, they are: Zakiah and Putri from the receptions and from the secret garden restaurant: Chef Tony and Umbar for excellent service.
I have always felt at home whenever I come back and stayed at Sheraton hotel Surabaya.

Room Tip: it is located in one of the biggest shopping malls in Surabaya
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

The breakfast at sheraton surabaya is a pleasure.

The service is incredible and everyone seems to remember your name and your preferences. You only need to make a requezt once and the staff will remember. We stayed 7 days and the staff remember our hot drink preferences including who wants coffee in a mug and who in cup.

Chef tony and chef umbar plus their assistants eddie and chef fitri have excellent guest relation skills.

I been in f&B business for over 16 yearz and had always been my dream to have chefs like tony and umbar.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family