All reviews bed was very comfortable business meeting the biggest shopping mall swimming pool is within walking distance deluxe room hotel is located tunjungan plaza strategic location bathtub gm floor gym airport
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We booked two deluxe rooms located at 8th floor, facing the swimming pool. Room is spacious and cozy. Whenever you enter to the lobby, you have to pass a security scan like airport. The hotel staffs are friendly and helpful.
There are free wifi at the lobby and the room.
Walking distance to the Tunjungan Plaza. Breakfast has many choices. I personally love the porridge very much.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank EmmaTan
Wyndham S, General Manager at Wyndham Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Emma Tan,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Wyndham Surabaya recently, I am glad to read that you found the hotel to have a good location, cozy and that the room is spacious. Also that our porridge met with your taste buds..... thank you for sharing your experiences with others by way of this review. I do hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back to Wyndham Surabaya in the very near future.

Thank you again for your patronage and stay at Wyndham Surabaya.

Yours sincerely, Darren Earle, General Manager

Reviewed 19 March 2018

For a business trip to Surabaya, this hotel is fine but is rather soulless. It is very modern, has an excellent location & all the usual amenities for this type of business hotel. Staff service was OK but not great, but the place has very little atmosphere. The dining room/breakfast area is poorly designed with little natural light & feels rather claustrophobic.The food was fine at breakfast with the usual selection of international & Indonesian food but nothing special. At times, even when not very busy at breakfast time, it was hard to get staff attention for coffee refills etc. My room was OK, again nothing special. The pool was poor & looked as it it had not been cleaned recently.I ate in twice in the evenings & for one meal the food was average & on the second night I had to send back the pasta dish as it was totally inedible - the tomato sauce tasted appallingly sweet as if there was added sugar in it. I was able to order a alternative dish & a complementary fruit salad was offered as dessert, but for a hotel of this standard, I would not have expected to be offered such a disgusting dish.The staff were OK but there needs to be more training in soft skills & how to smoothly put things right for customers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank scubaguyUK
Wyndham S, General Manager at Wyndham Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear ScubaguyUK,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Wyndham Surabaya Hotel recently for a two night stay. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations and that their are a lot of areas where we do need to improve ourselves in both facilities, product and service. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for other readers. All your comments are well noted and I have all ready commenced my actions to improve things. I am sure that should you stay with us again on your next visit to Surabaya you will see the improvements.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we do appreciate your constructive feedback, we can only improve ourselves when we get feedback such as yours. Thank you.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

It is located in the center of Surabaya, and it makes me very easy to reach the venue of my business meeting, just croos the road (walking distance).

Since 3 night in this hotel, Deluxe Room, I felt very comfortable. The room is good, quite large. The breakfast is great, especially Dim Sum corner. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. And having chat with nice GM - Darren after breakfast.

Even better if , need some light when we walk from elevator to our room, quite dark, especially every corner of the floor.

Overall is good , and it is recommended, and i will come back again next business trip or family trip.

Regards

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sigit P
Wyndham S, General Manager at Wyndham Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Sigit P,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Wyndham Surabaya and that you was most satisfied with the hotel, I am glad that you will return to us on your next business or family trip. It is only when our guests return to us that we really know that we have done a good job...Thank you for mentioning my name in your review, it is also my pleasure to chat with you and our guests to always ensure that their stay with us is a comfortable one and that we are providing a level of service one would expect from a hotel of our calibre. Our guests will always tell us what is right or wrong...

Your comments in regards to improving the lighting in the guest room corridor are well noted.

Mr Sigit, thank you again for staying with us and i do look forward to welcoming you back to Wyndham Surabaya in the near future.

Kind regards, Darren Earle, General Manager

Reviewed 4 March 2018

One of 5 ( five ) stars hotel in town.
I was conduct another dinner party in the hotel with total number of guest 300 pax.

And here’s my highlight :
The ballroom was fine, since they have ceiling around 7 meter.
The food was delicious, especially the rujak cingur.
The room was spacious and unique especially the corner ones.
But unfortunately the service from the banquette crew so poor, under the expectations… When I asked to the banquette manager to do one thing ( I just need his help to remove one of the table ), then hi told me to ask by my self to the Director of Sales & Mgr of the hotel by my self by calling him from my own mobile. Come on…! Doesn’t he knew if he help me to do what I need him to do it’s called a service,,,? Pity for the 5 stars hotel like this to have this kind of service attitude.

Must try spot in the hotel : the sky lounge on the 25th floor, nice place to have breakfast, afternoon tea & coffee or having a romantic dinner.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank wahyudie_13
Wyndham S, General Manager at Wyndham Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Wahyudie,

Thank you for holding your recent event at Wyndham Surabaya and for sharing your experiences with others with this review. We do apologize that we did not meet your full expectations and that we did not provide the service to you which you would expect from a five star hotel or from any hotel. We are in a service industry / line of business and it is our responsibility to assist all our guests not just the event organizer, we do apologize again to you that this occurred and I will deal with this matter personally. Please do not let the actions of one individual and one incident, leave such a poor image with you. There are many positive comments you mentioned also in regards to your event eg, delicious food, ballroom was fine, guest accommodation was spacious, sky lounge very pleasant.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to my attention and we again apologize on behalf of this one individual, this person's action is not an indictment on the employees here at Wyndham Surabaya who are saddened by the actions of this individual.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I've been staying in this hotel twice. It was an excellent stay. The room is spacious, the bathroom is perfect with bathtub for relaxing. The staffs are friendly and helpful. The foods are very good. I really did enjoy my last stay at Wyndham Hotel.

Re: Membership
Can you help me with my membership subscription, as i cannot complete my profile due to unable to log in. My membership number is 166143431H.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Wyndham S, General Manager at Wyndham Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Rheez S,

Thank you for your recent stay at Wyndham Surabaya and for sharing your experience with others by writing this review. I am glad to read that you had an excellent stay and that your last stay with us was actually your second stay at Wyndham Surabaya, thank you for being a returning guest.....we look forward to welcoming you back for your third stay...

Your comment re your Wyndham Membership is well noted and I will personally action this to ensure that we solve this issue for you.

Thank you again for choosing Wyndham Surabaya for your accommodation needs in Surabaya.