All reviews bed was very comfortable business meeting the biggest shopping mall tunjungan plaza the heart of the city swimming pool is within walking distance other hotels deluxe room hotel is located strategic location one night bathtub gym gm floor facilities
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Basic hotel.

They have reduced GYM hours though (I cant use it anymore before my morning meetings. Now they open at 7 am. Used to be at 5 I believe under Pullman).

Breakfast buffet is alright
Room is clean
Service is standard/ok

I like it because no surprises, and straightforward.
Been coming here since it was still under the management of Pullman.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank kusumae
Wyndham S, General Manager at Wyndham Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Kusumae,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Wyndham Surabaya some time ago, i do apologize that it has taken sometime to respond to your review. I like to thank you for your your loyal support as you have mentioned that you have been staying at this hotel before. We have taken note of your comments and in fact based on your recommendations we have instructed the gym operator to open from 06:00 in the mornings now. I do hope that this will enable you to have some exercise before your meetings? Should you wish to have it open earlier do not hesitate to contact the Duty Manager (on duty 24 hrs a day) and we can assist you to get your dose of exercise even earlier if you want to......
Thank you again for your constructive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon to Wyndham Surabaya.
Yours sincerely, Darren Earle, General Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is good in the location, in bussiness center in surabaya. Pool is big. But many things need repair in aminities, i got problem in bathroom for curtain and bathtub. Curtain in room already broke and hotel not changed it OMG. And the wall in coridor is already broken, its not good to see something like this. And staff in swimming pool not helpful me.
Food taste not very good too

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank WAHYU T

Dear Wahyu T,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Wyndham Surabaya and for writing a review of your experiences to share with others. I do apologize that in this instance we did not meet your expectations and that you had encountered some unpleasant occurrence which you would not expect from a hotel of this standard. Your comments are all well noted and i will do my best to rectify our shortcomings. I do appreciate your constructive comments, thank you again for choosing to stay at Wyndham Surabaya.
Yours sincerely, Darren Earle, General Manager

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We stayed at this "4/5" * hotel on two separate nights on our way to Ijen and Bromo craters and back. On the 1st day we started badly with the reception not having our prepaid reservation on their computer and trying to get our guide to pay for it! Later it turned out to be the fault of the hotel, which they acknowledged.

The room though large was provided with only 2 bath towels. There were no face or hand towels. The only place to keep the luggage was in the wardrobe (which couldn't be shut once the bag was in) or on the floor. On our return trip though there was a bench for the luggage. But only one set of dental toiletries although it was a double room. Once again only 2 bath towels were there. The air conditioning was faulty as well.

The breakfast buffet was adequate but not exceptional

We stayed in many hotels in Indonesia - all with lower star rating than the Wyndham, but this was the least satisfactory.

Definitely not up to the mark.

Room tip: We were not satisfied with either of the rooms we occupied
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Naomali A
WynSubAdmin, General Manager at Wyndham Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Dear Mr/Mrs. Zoelva,

Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to complete your review of our Hotel on Tripadvisor and for becoming our loyal guest.

As a returning and much-valued guest, your feedback is extremely important to us as it helps us to improve the services and facilities that we provide. Please do rest assured your comment in regards with the registration experience at our Front Office Department has been shared with our Director of Rooms accordingly to ensure follow up is carried out. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered.

At Wyndham Surabaya, it is our aim to always provide an exceptional experience for every customer. We do look forward to welcoming you again soon at Wyndham Surabaya.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I stayed at the Wyndham from 7-10 March 2017 and I can honestly recommend it as a business hotel.

Some f the décor and facilities may require marginal improvement and the cost of food and drink (particularly a beer) seem quite high although I have no other reference so cannot say whether this is competitive with other hotels in the area.

Wifi is free and of good quality throughout the hotel.

The gym is excellent and clean.

Breakfast is truly excellent.

For me the outstanding feature of the hotel is the customer service. the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They have obviously been trained very well and feel committed enough to the hotel to go that extra yard.

Well done Wyndham - I shall definitely be back again soon!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tim W

Dear Mr. Tim W,
Thank you very much for staying at Wyndham Surabaya.
As returning and much-valued guests, your feedback is extremely important to us as it helps us to improve the services and facilities that we provide and I am therefore delighted that we have once exceeded your high expectations.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future and spread out the word of your experience in Wyndham Surabaya to your colleagues.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Location is superb
Room so nice and cozzy
Working desk so huge
Shower room completly with bathup and superb amenities...

So poor lighting layout make room dark
And the smell of carpet hmmm..
Maybe need improvement from housekeeping...

Resto not big but cozzy...
Menu so so..

Recomended !!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank zoel011

Dear Mr/Mrs. Zoelva,
Thank you very much for sharing the elements of your recent experience at our Hotel on Tripadvisor.

It is with regrets to read your comments about our facilities in the guest room. The feedback we have received so far from our guests has been very positive and I am very sorry you did not feel the same.

We have also noted for the attention from our Housekeeping team in regards with the cleanliness. I have passed your feedback onto the relevant departments ensuring corrective training is put into place. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that was caused.

At Wyndham Surabaya, it is our aim to always provide an exceptional experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you again for sharing your experienced on Tripadvisor, and we do look forward to welcoming you again soon at Wyndham Surabaya.

Yours sincerely,