See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel. I had a very pleasant stay during my stay in Sourabaya. A staff very attentive, smiling and very friendly. I take the opportunity to say hello to the staff. go there I recommend it, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Yusak A, General Manager at PrimeBiz Hotel Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for your positive review. We are looking forward welcoming you again at Primebiz Hotel Surabaya

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Every menu in restaurant is very delicious, you must try "Nasi goreng kluwak, rendang sapi, bakso malang, semanggi suroboyo" and etc. This hotel near "masjid al akbar surabaya. I recommend you to visit this hotel if you come to Surabaya

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Yusak A, General Manager at PrimeBiz Hotel Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I had a long stay in this hotel i really enjoyed my stay, everything was perfect the reception was good, the staff is very nice pleasant and the rooms are very comfortable and very clean. The food is very good. I recommend you To visit this hotel if you come to surabaya

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 June 2018

My friends and I experienced a good time in one fine evening in the restaurant of PrimeBiz Hotel Surabaya.
Having a "nasi goreng kluwak" and some other meals while chit chat was really nice.
The ambience is so homey, clean and comfortable.
Don't forget to try "jadah" while you are here, because it is cooked with heart and skilful hand.
Sure, I will arrange other meeting with friends and colleagues here again and again...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Yusak A, General Manager at PrimeBiz Hotel Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you Bu Damelina. I am glad to hear that you were satisfy with our products and service. I am looking forward welcoming you again at Primebiz Hotel Surabaya.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I stayed here for two nights with my friends. Personally I really love its interior (feels so classy). The food is yummy, friendly faces, and pretty close to shopping malls. I prefer to stay here compared to the other hotels with equal level, since it provides soft king size bed,marble floor, and more importantly it's clean.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Yusak A, General Manager at PrimeBiz Hotel Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for your review. We are looking forward welcoming you again at Primebiz Hotel Surabaya.