All reviews town square noisy at night spacious room nice hotel coffee shop choose this hotel ciputra world breakfast menu pleasant stay sutos cinema mall bathtub golds cafe gym design
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night in the perfect room with bath tub in the room to relax and get a good night sleep before visting Bromo and Ijen. The bed was very comfy and the room one of the best we ever slept in. Very luxurious. Great idea before visiting the volcanos. Friendly staff also. While the room was very 5 star, the room service, breakfast buffet and feel of the TS cafe (different less luxurious style) are not quite at the same level yet. Still very good stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Made a short trip, didn’t actually choose this hotel, but my sister booked it for us. I’m pretty familiar with the are, so I agreed.

Nice place and room, the security and service system is good. They even messaged me about the do not disturb flag on, and asked if it’s okay to clean the room.

My complaint about this place is the traffic. But I suppose it’s not the hotel’s fault at all.

So, here we are. What’s good:

The room (8/10)
A well maintained room, with excellent bathroom. You’d be surprised to notice how many hotels with bad floor draining system in their bathroom. Not this one. TS knew physics and knew how to apply them.

The Crew (9/10)
Excellent crew manner. Nuff said.

Parking (8/10)
They provide free valet, and it’s quick.

What’s annoying:

The Town Square (3/10)
Well, I got a room facing the TS’ atrium. And it’s loud, especially because they have an event going. Okay, I admit this might be subjective, someone may find it entertaining, but that was not in my case.

The Breakfast (4/10)
I was expecting a more range of menu. And better taste of what was served. Not totally bad, but need a lot of improvement.

The Traffic Flow (4/10)
Okay, this is not the hotel’s fault, but customers with personal cars might need extra careful. It’s on a crowded intersection with narrow road, whole traffic is normally very crowded. Extra careful (and extra patience) on weekends.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Good coffee in surabaya at Starbucks Town Square suites surabaya.

Cappuccino Tall. No sugar. No cream. Healthy drink. Good from fitness like me.

WiFi ok
Ac ok in TS Suites Surabaya. At Starbucks in here.
Please try

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018

spacious room with bathtub inside
but i don't really like the interior (black dominane)
my baby get coat and they whats upp us for city chek in if you fly by garuda
the security will write down the number of taxi or taxi online you go with if you travel from lobby hotel
the hotel in one area with sutos

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The room looks good. I like the style. Room services are okay. The guest relations officers are very accommodating and smiling all the time. Hotel has a mall so it's very convenient to find somewhere to eat or hangout. I didn't need to go far at night for anything knowing it's heavy traffic outside. Overall, this is excellent.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business