All reviews spg member tunjungan plaza lime restaurant premium suite lobby level main lobby very comfortable room shopping mall business trip location is excellent higher floor direct access breakfast variety side by side pleasant stay ironing board hotel entrance
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms are quite spacious, beds are quite large.
Good breakfast and quite a number of menu choices.
Strategic location next to Mall TP, although a little less convenient because there is no entrance access from inside the hotel directly to the Mall, must pass the parking area or exit first from the hotel and enter through the front door of SOGO TP4.
The location of the swimming pool is also less convenient because it has to pass the front of the receptionist.
The hotel parking area is very narrow and limited.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

love the environment here
clean, good food, friendly staff and the pool is big enough..
would be my go to hotel the next time i visit surabaya..
its also near the shopping mall so its really convinience..

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2018

We chose this 4 Star hotel because it is new and located within CBD in the biggest entertainment complex Tunjungan Plaza, Surabaya.
First, it was a bit confusing to find the entrance of the hotel, but then found the entrance was on the 6th floor within parking building. Later we realized that guests can also be dropped off at ground floor next to Sogo Department Store entrance and go up by elevator to the lobby.
The interior of the lobby lounge and the restaurant were nice and modernly designed.
A beautiful swimming pool was also provided at the same level as the lobby.
All the staff members were friendly and helpful. The bed room was clean, bright and nicely decorated. Also, the breakfast was very good.
I stayed only one night and it was during the big earthquake that badly hit Lombok Island for several days. That night I could feel the shakes in my room on 21st floor. It was scary but luckily everything was just fine.
If you ever come to Surabaya, this hotel is recommended despite the bad experience I had with the earthquake occurring.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Comfortable and convenience. Those are the right words to describe this hotel. Comfortable is for the lobby and the room. The lobby is huge and bright but quiet (see picture). We find it comfortable to have a casual conversation in the lobby area. Space-wise, the room is sufficient. It is not luxurious, but is comfortable to rest your tired body (see pictures). All amenities work well, including the internet connection. Soaps and tooth brush are always refilled and replaced every day.

Convenience is for its location that is above the biggest mall in town and in the city's business district. It is then very easy to find foods of your choice and is nearby to many offices of your interest.

However, the hotel has downsides. First of all, it actually has two lobbies: the entrance and the reception. I find it rather confusing when I make an appointment with my colleagues. I always ask which lobby they actually are or which lobby we intend to meet. When you check in and check out, we have to bring our luggages out of the elevator twice. The first out is to check in and check out, the second out is to get to the car. This could get worst when the elevator is busy. You of course can help from the hotel to carry your luggages, but extra time is still needed and if you are in a hurry, you would better provide such time.

Secondly is the breakfast. It offers sufficient choices of foods, but the choices stay the same every morning. In the first day you may be excited with the breakfast, but in the second day you kind of know what to expect. No element of surprise here.

Thirdly is the gym. This hotel is located in the busy business district. There is no way you jog around the hotel. So, the only option for you to exercise is the gym. This hotel's gym is very limited. You have to wait for your turn while you have limited time for waiting. I end up having quite a short of an exercise during my stay in this hotel.

These three things are the area of improvement for this hotel to allow me to give 5 stars on my next stay. Good luck!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The best service from the moment we arrived till we left from the concierge to reception to food and to housekeeping... everybody was serving and getting us with a smile.. will definitely come back if we ever go surabaya again. Thumbs Up

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family