All reviewsspg membertunjungan plazalime restaurantpremium suitemain lobbyvery comfortable roombusiness triplobby levelthe biggest shopping malllocation is excellenthigher floordirect accessbreakfast varietypleasant stayironing boardside by sidehotel entrance
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Too bad I only stayed one night. All the staff are very happy working and very kind to all guests, they don’t hesitate to offer you help, quickly responded to our situation and assist. Check in start on 12PM but they manage to get my luggage inside the on 10AM the time I arrived. So that I could start to work immediately after that.

The place is very near with Tunjungan Plaza Sogo and H&M, but you still have to go out from Lobby, and It’s not far.

Food was delicious, what I like is the meatball and rice noodle, served fresh I can tell. And also all the healthy food grilled tomatoes, salad, sautéed vegetables, etc.
Too bad I can not try many variants of food becox I am on diet.
Definitely want to stay there again, but when I try to check the room availability, sadly This hotel is always on high demand.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank agnesn2017
Alamsyah J, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Agnesn2017,

Thanks for sharing your nice impressions on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know you had a great experience staying with us. We had already extended your comments to the staffs to keep the good service.

We look forward to welcoming you back here.
See you soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Just had to review my stay. It was great from check in to check out. Friendly staff, clean rooms, my kids love the pool and spent the whole morning in it. Same building with the Tunjungan Plaza complex. A pool and a mall....what better things to have for your children. Had to force them to go out and explore Surabaya.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Dharma12160,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Time is a valuable asset, therefore we provide the best location, facilities, and services to our guests.

We are happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay, that's means a lot to us.
We hope to see you soon in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We visited this hotel again and we were very satisfied with the service.

My colleague was ill and he needs to stay in the room. The receptionist was very helpful. They help to buy some medicine in the drugstore nearby and bring it to the room.

One remark though: the towel in the bathroom need to be replaced because the color has faded out after so many washes.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed on four points every months before going to work on Madura.
All crews are very nice and helpfull. The location is strategic near mall and culinary places.
The rooms are clean, tidy and have a beautiful interior.

My experiences during stayed are so impressive.
Thanks four points hotel Surabaya.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Alamsyah J, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear OgyChandra,

Thanks for sharing your nice impressions on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know you had a great experience staying with us.
We had already extended your comments to the staffs to keep the good service.

We look forward to welcoming you back here.
See you soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The hotel is situated in the Tunjungan Plaza complex and was directed by the security to go up to the parking level 6 to unload my luggages from the car. The parking lot is very limited and was full at the time I arrived.
I did online check in via mobile apps 2 days before my arrival and it worked very well as the check in process was very quick and smooth. Was very glad as I got a high floor and connecting room with the kids room as requested in my booking months before and really appreciated how the hotel staffs responding to this request. I liked the fresh lime fragrant welcoming us in the hotel lobby. The room was modern and spacious, facing the city and swimming pool. Impressed by the large floor to ceiling glass windows exposing the stunning view of evening Surabaya as I can enjoy the fireworks shot by people seconds after official announcement that the Lebaran will be on the 15th of June 2018. Breakfast served in the lime restaurant. The were plenty of choices and I liked the bread and pastries. A credit to be rewarded to the young lady (forgot the name) that kept going around the restaurant greet all guests and thrown a light chit chat with the guests. All staffs in the restaurant were also extraordinary. One of the best hotel breakfast experience I ever had and on a par with some five stars hotel I ever stayed.
Upon my arrival on the 6th floor I need to park the car far away from the hotel entrance an to my surprise no body guarding my belongings!
All compliments regarding the hotels above flawed by an exasperating thing : I asked the front office staff why they put me (an SPG member) on the guest floor instead of SPG floor. In responding my question they said that the room as per my request was just taken by other guests. So my question : what is the purpose of the 2 days online check in I did before ? None of the staff can answer my questiion until now (Meita Tanjung, the hotel Room Division Manager, also did not mention that in her mail to me two days after I leave). When I aske for shaver, one of the staff stated that SPG member entitled to get shaver so he promised to sent it to my room immediately. But, the shaver got lost and never reached my room.
Appreciate Meita who sent me mail two days after leaving the hotel and I responded that the word effort in the mail must be translated to the "action".
Will come to this hotel in the future ? to me it is a "maybe yes maybe no" situations.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family