All reviews room was spacious the biggest shopping mall lobby hotel nice hotel city view business trip in surabaya strategic location free wifi bambu supermarket comfort sleep monument cigarettes malang toiletries improvement
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Book this hotel through online and found not really impressed with the receptionist. I just got to the room and the receptionist called And told me that she just realized the payment haven’t been settled when I book online.
I felt she kind of forced me to settle the payment NOW, she gave choices whether if I want to come down or the bill deliver to the room.
I thought I will be charged when check out as some hotels did that.

I stay for 2 nights and during that time I will go out sometime in 3 days rigth?
She should ask me settle the payment when I have time or when I come down to go out. That’s 1st issue

2nd : I got greeting emails from the hotel, last one was asking the arrival time.
I read it after I was in the room. I replied and told about the issue Above and until now I got no response from the hotel.

3rd : there’s no hairdryer, the towels are old and 2nd day when I got back to room, the mug I used for coffee still there dirty - not washed

4th : Check out and order a taxi, when taxi came no one help carry my luggage to put into the taxi, they just opened the door for me, say thanks and just watched

What I like in this hotel is only the room size and big bed.
No pool and gym only SPA - I already knew when book, just curious this is the only 4stars hotel I’ve ever stayed with lack of facilities

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2018

We spent a night staying in a triple room. The room was clean and nice. The breakfast buffet was good as it has many choices. It is also within walking distance to Tunjungan Plaza, the biggest shopping mall in Surabaya. For other tourist attractions, we used Grab to get to most places.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Con: The bedsheets, tower are very dirty! Lots of stains and even I ask them to change, still the same. Won’t recommend and not stay there again anymore.
Pros: the room was big, spacious but not many furniture.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Aindra
Reservations A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Aria Centra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Aindra,

Warmest Greetings from Aria Centra Hotel Surabaya.

First of all we do apologized for your inconvenienced during your stay.
Thank you for your constructive review about our cleanliness, sure its already shared to management and department concern for a better improvement

Hopefully we will have change to serve your better in near future.
We are looking forward to welcoming you stay again in Aria Centra Hotel Surabaya.

Best Regards

Laila Puspasari
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Location was excellent in the central nearby to shopping centre and everything you need in the city. Room was clean, with simple design you get what you pay for. Very friendly staff with personal service. Free minibar during your stay was plus.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Warpan
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I stay in this hotel for 2 days.. great experiences.. good location, nice hospitality, near from shopping centre.. and of course the price is not expensive.. Better if you stay in here buy deluxe room or deluxe room upgrade.. because i think the executive upgrade room is too bigger for me..

Stayed: May 2018