All reviews hotel is located business trip the hotel offers the hotel staff other hotels keep up the good work nice hotel cheap price breakfast menu local food statue candi indonesia city uniqueness luxury
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 days for business trip. The hotel is located not in the city center and right opposite s2 restaurant.

The hotel is not new but it is well maintained.

The room size is ok, not too big but also not too small. With orange ornament and good lighting, the room has nice ambience.

In my room, the toilet was worn out but still function normally.

They provide free wifi but during my stay there, the wifi is not really working. Either the connection was too slow or due to lack of signal there.

Breakfast menu changes everyday during my stay and taste good as well.

Their official taxi is not Bluebird, but tried their taxi partner, Atlas, and I have no issue at all. They provided free shuttle bus to downtown on certain hour but I haven't got a chance to try it.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I stay for a week for business hotel near to airport about 20 Minute.

Room comfortable but I want ro compain the pillow is musty.

Reception and another staff very good service.

Breakfast is local food and bread also fruit.

For me this hotel is good.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Exactly this hotel still okay for us to stay, but there are many service should be upgrade to anticipating competition.
First, hospitality, almost the entire staff was less active in welcoming guests.
Second, cleanliness, especially in the bathroom wall near the shower very dirty, never brushed.
I'm afraid, if their management does not immediately take prompt action to remedy existing deficiencies, this hotel will certainly be abandoned by customers.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Located in the highland part of Semarang, I like this hotel, good and fresh air, nice view. room has been renovated, nice and clean. You can have western breakfast or Chinese breakfast, I had Chinese dim sum breakfast, very delicious. It has nice swimming pool for morning exercise.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

Other choice to stay outside the center of semarang's city. The location is so green, it is surrounded by trees. I like the food buffet for breakfast. Found many kinds of food and they're delicious. Happy to stay here

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business