All reviews simpang lima nice hotel room furniture round table business trip spent one night room type breakfast menu is other hotels swimming pool a lot of variety extra bed hotel location room service walking distance strategic place indonesian food
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I spent one night with my 2 children. We love the breakfast food. The children love the pool. I like the sauna. Location located in the central of Semarang. But compare to Hotel Santika Premier Yogya, I must say much better there for the breakfast, the room,the ambience and etc.

I thought every Santika Hotel would have the same standart between city, but it's not.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Santika Premier... S, General Manager at Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Ms. Cinantya P,
Greetings from Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang...

Thank you for choosing us as your holidays destination.
The Hotel have been designed to complement it's surrounding and the location. However, I do apologize if that aspect did not meet your expectation.

Thank you for praising the quality of some our Breakfast menus at our Delima restaurant . I am glad you could experience them and enjoyed the incredible food quality and our service in each of them and also Thank you for praising of our room quality.

On behalf of our team, thank you for your awesome review and for recommending us to our Tripadvisor readers and potential future guests and I look forward to be welcoming you back on the near future for another memorable experience at “Your Home Away from Home” , here at Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Santika Premiere is one of my favorite hotels to stay if traveling out of town. Santika Premiere Semarang, the hotel has rooms that are quite spacious, clean but the room furniture is old. I like the local breakfast served

Needs to be upgraded to the room equipment, the socket is located far from the bed, the TV broadcast options are less diverse,

Over all the hotel is good choice for stay in Semarang

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Santika Premier... S, General Manager at Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Mr. Fitratjg

Greetings from Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang,

Thank you for sharing and considering Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang as your destination for your holiday or Business trip. I’m very happy to read that you had a wonderful time during stay with us.

Thank you for praising the quality of some our Breakfast menus at our Delima restaurant . I am glad you could experience them and enjoyed the incredible food quality and our service in each of them.

We are always proud with of our associates as we count on them to create a memorable experience for our guests. Having said so, I will definitely take your concerns to our room facilities and other things mentioned above, and we will communicated with our team to have an improvement.

therefore, I do hope that we could host you again in the future, and show you the improvements made.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

It's located in the heart of Semarang yet in very affordable price! Very roomy and clean. We stayed there with family, we have King size Bed and asked for extra bed and found out still plenty of space inside the room.

Very recommended place to stay whenever you visit Semarang City.

Room tip: Ask for King size bed
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Widyanto A

Greetings from Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang,

Thank you for choosing us as your holidays destination.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

It's reachable from everywhere in Semarang, but it's also traffic-jam actually during busy hours. The problem is you have to be aware at arranging your time because of busy traffic. The room is clean, the bathroom is also average for a 4 stars hotel. The breakfast in the Restaurant was good at the time I was there. The facility of hotel is good I might put 8 from 1 to ten.

Date of stay: July 2018
Santika Premier... S, General Manager at Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Mr. Hariyono W.

Greetings from Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent stay in Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang. I hope that you had a pleasant return journey.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Hotel Santika Premiere. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting your suite and the service provided by our team.However, I do apologize if that aspect did not meet your expectation.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang

Meanwhile please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Very curtious staff and efficient too
Clean and comfortable rooms
Excellent collection of food and tasty as well.
Convenient location as well. Rates are also reasonable
Meeting facilities are good and well arranged.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Santika Premier... S, General Manager at Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Mr. Jayantha P,

Greetings from Hotel Santika Premiere Semarang,

Thank you for choosing us as your business trip or holidays destination.