“Nice place and nice taste”
Review of Lasagna Gulung

Lasagna Gulung
Ranked #70 of 414 Restaurants in Bogor
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 29 November 2017

My husband and my son love to dine here...so we always come whenever we go to Bogor...its quite cheap for such food.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Tried its beef cannelloni (IDR 52K), it was good although i feel like the lasagna sheet a bit too thick. Get it while its hot. Tastle a bit bland after not hot.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

found the resto being advertised in internet and decide to try a taste. not have the chance to eat on the spot, I took it home and was delightfully surprised with how good it tasted and how the taste is still good until 4 days later (stored the leftover in the refrigerator ofc). if you ever visit Bogor this is one nice souvenir for family or friends. I bought the tuna one btw.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We've heard good things about the macaroni panggang and lasagna gulung from our Indonesian friends so we decided to try them out. The lasagna was the worst lasagna I've ever tried, covered in tomato ketchup and filed with mayonnaise. I can't even finish a piece. I wouldn't come here again for the lasagna gulung nor the macaroni panggang.

2  Thank Mymi L
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Klo tempat oke lah, lantai 2 agak panas.. Lebih sering beli buat bawa pulang aja, Lasagna Gulung nya top! Apalagi yg rasa Tuna, isi nya bener2 full! Harganya sesuai lah ya, segitu banyak bisa buat 3-4 porsi :) totally recommended!

The place is ok, comfortable enough to hang out even though the second floor is quite hot because there's barely any circulation going on. As for the food, I choose Lasagna Gulung in Tuna as my favorite. The tuna filling is really full, and the whole Lasagna Gulung can be eaten for 3-4 portions. I think the price is suitable with the satisfaction it gives. Totally worth to try!

1  Thank Amelia Farica S