All reviews pandan strategic location room was spacious one night swimming pool walking distance nice hotel parking lot is parking area family trip meeting room trio padangnese officer bedding toilet
Reviewed 21 June 2018

ok. so we stayed here during the Eid Al Fitr holiday, we actually stayed at the biggest room. the service is quite good… but wait a minute, when we asked for extra towels they give to us a day later, there's no hairdryer, the Airconditioner is broken so the room is hot causing us not sleeping well, and the wifi is so bad, but that's what you'd expect staying at a 3 stars hotel, but it gets worst. i put my macbook air at the table right next to the bed, when we got back to the hotel, it was raining pretty hard.. & when i picked up my laptop.. it was DRENCHED in water because the roof is leaking, half of our king bed is wet too. After this disaster we decided to check out early because of we just cant take it anymore.. and when we complained, the front desk told us sorry and there's nothing more that they can do :'D oh no the story does not ends here.. a few days later my father realized that he lost his ID, and when he called the hotel, the receptionist told us that they forgot to give the ID back. this is just beyond dissapointing, would not reccomend anyone staying in this hell hole

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Easy access.
Compare to others at the same rate, its an ordinary hotel.
Lack of lighting in room.
Poor room design.
small TV.
Ordinary breakfast menu.
Limited parking area.
Small swimming pool. Nothing special.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018

The room is clean, staff in valet parking is very helpful, i just have some arguments with the receptionist staff, when I need to have an additional towel for my baby, and they strictly not allowed it, since the rule only allowed to have 2 each room, but when i call to Housekeeping then they send an additional one to my room, so ridiculous. Breakfast food is very Bad, staff at breakfast is so ignorant.

Room tip: the room is very clean and the aircon is just great
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I stay for 3 nights in this hotel, this is actually a very comfortable hotel in Bogor with spacious rooms. But although there was a window inside the room but we couldn’t see anything outside because it is covered by sticker. But I think that is no problem because of aesthetics.
The only thing that I don’t like is they only accept cash for laundry and we should pay directly when the laundry is delivered to our room, which is kind of annoying, because I prefer to do all payments at checkout time.
Overall this is a good hotel for business but they should improve their service and payment methods.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I've stay for one night and take deluxe room. My room have view direct to mountain, it's really good.
My minus point is parking area too small, so if you late and you don't have a space for your vehicle, you must be leave your key to the officer. In other side is feel like a vallet parking, you don't need extra effort for parked your vehicle.

Date of stay: December 2017